Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I wouldn’t mind us making a silly bid for Martinelli at Arsenal, think he’s great personally, fitness issues, but can score and has good off the ball movement.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

+ 1 LB

Greedy ha ha

I’d love Trippier here, he can play either flank or in a back 3 or further forward on the flanks as an attacking full-back. I’d love Ake here too and Lingard would get us goals. I wouldn’t have a clue about a DCM or a CF, however.

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Greedy ha ha

Id love Trippier here, he can play either flank or in a back 3 or further forward in the flanks as an attacking full-back. I’d love Ake here too and Lingard would get us goals. I wouldn’t have a clue about a DCM or a CF, however.

We're the richest club in the world, we can sign 6 players if we want. Lewis has done well in the last couple of games, but Trippier is on another level. 

Always a believer in the spine being the priority but quite frankly if there is good player available in any position, we should do the business. If I was being picky..

1. Centre mid

2. Centre forward (Wilson gets crocked and we are fucked)

3. Centre back

I think Ake on loan would be good. With an option to buy in the summer. 

Apart from that I'd be happy with Renato Sanchez, Brozovic, Nkunku, Luis Diaz and Adeyemi and trippier ;)

Edited by Ikon

We are supposedly (was mentioned very early after the takeover) targeting players with 6 months left on their deal, their are a few in Europe who would walk into this side.

Kessie

Kamara

Brozovic 

Tarkowski

Lingard

Sule

Christensen

Cantwell 

44 minutes ago, Heron said:

I think I'd prefer two CBs to two CMs at the moment to stop us leaking goals, but aye, the squad needs an overhaul, on the whole. 

One of the reasons the defense leaks goals is it gets little or no support from midfield…someone (or 2) sitting in front of the back four to give protection is a must…especially if EH plays a more expansive game, then there is a need for someone to sit in that midfield gap to prevent clubs hitting us on the fast break…can’t see Shelvey or Willock filling that void…really need 2 in the transfer window as you cannot rely on players lasting the season without injury….for me Midfield is an absolute priority in January…we can cope with what we’ve got at the back if necessary.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

:lol: No PL club is going to loan us anyone.

Not sure about City, maybe. Plus it would help them in their title challenge. 

Edited by Ikon

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Not sure about City, maybe. Plus it would help them in their title challenge. 

Actually yes, city probably would to be fair. Forgot he played for them, thought he was still at Chelsea. Showed how much attention I've paid to football for the last few years. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Don't see why not

They're all desperate for us to go down because if we stop up we'll be threatening to leapfrog all of them which makes their lives harder.

Transfers they might have to accept, legally, if we match another club's bid. Loans they can refuse citing things like playing opportunity concerns, training facilities, anything, because they'll still own the player.

21 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

One of the reasons the defense leaks goals is it gets little or no support from midfield…someone (or 2) sitting in front of the back four to give protection is a must…especially if EH plays a more expansive game, then there is a need for someone to sit in that midfield gap to prevent clubs hitting us on the fast break…can’t see Shelvey or Willock filling that void…really need 2 in the transfer window as you cannot rely on players lasting the season without injury….for me Midfield is an absolute priority in January…we can cope with what we’ve got at the back if necessary.

Aye, fair point like :thup:

1 or 2 centre midfielders is a must as is a full back, possibly right sided if Lewis continues to improve. Realistically we will only sign 2-3 players so 1 centre mid and those other 2 positions, would have a striker/attacking mid as well if could though to link up play better

Imagine being so shit at your job that 23+ professional athletes were totally devoid of confidence in themselves and each other.

The funny thing is, last season it was bad at times but at least they had enough to get out of the situation they were in.

The more I think about it, the more certain I am that he did this intentionally this season. Payback for the nasty comments and designed so he’d get sacked at the earliest convenience. The biggest cunt in football, ever.

He even finished his career in a huff with his beloved Manchester United, dropped for the cup because he’d been injured and saw Cantona and Keane chomping at the bit for his armband so he fucked off to Birmingham to finish his playing career.

22 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Imagine being so shit at your job that 23+ professional athletes were totally devoid of confidence in themselves and each other.

The funny thing is, last season it was bad at times but at least they had enough to get out of the situation they were in.

The more I think about it, the more certain I am that he did this intentionally this season. Payback for the nasty comments and designed so he’d get sacked at the earliest convenience. The biggest cunt in football, ever.

He even finished his career in a huff with his beloved Manchester United, dropped for the cup because he’d been injured and saw Cantona and Keane chomping at the bit for his armband so he fucked off to Birmingham to finish his playing career.

I do think there was gross negligence on his behalf this season like. Also from Mike Ashley too. For him to have that holiday when he did and for the lack of training, that was like saying "Please sack me". The fact he got away with it spoke volumes of Ashley's arrogance, but to be fair to the twat he pulled it out the bag vs the PL to get the deal done, it would seem. 

2 minutes ago, Heron said:

I do think there was gross negligence on his behalf this season like. Also from Mike Ashley too. For him to have that holiday when he did and for the lack of training, that was like saying "Please sack me". The fact he got away with it spoke volumes of Ashley's arrogance, but to be fair to the twat he pulled it out the bag vs the PL to get the deal done, it would seem. 

You could call it gross negligence I suppose, but he has a 20+ years career of gross negligence. Just look at the state he's left most clubs he's been at.