Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

He needs to get a hold of Willock and tell him to buck his fucking ideas up mind .

EH bought Woods but not playing to him at all, allowing ASM to roam around will negate Woods full stop and that’s what’s happening, may as well play Woods at Centre Half .

Baffling formation like

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

He needs to get a hold of Willock and tell him to buck his fucking ideas up mind .

EH bought Woods but not playing to him at all, allowing ASM to roam around will negate Woods full stop and that’s what’s happening, may as well play Woods at Centre Half .

Baffling formation like

Last few minutes saw some long balls to Wood with players running on, we need to stick to that.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Last few minutes saw some long balls to Wood with players running on, we need to stick to that.

My stream froze so fair enough . Need width though , humping the cunt is nee good 

6 minutes ago, GWN said:

Baffling formation like

Wood. His name is Chris Wood.

Well done to him for today.

First half was really poor and we looked exposed in the fullback positions, I thought we were lucky to come in level. A real mess and no cohesion, plan, pattern to our forward play.

Second half much better, we grew into it, for once took advantage of an individual error rather than committing one, and deserved the win overall. 

The fact we kept playing and didn't revert to the 18 yard line after scoring hopefully shows he's starting to learn. Really pleasing to see us pushing up and forcing the issue even when in the lead because if we'd sat back like last week I'm convinced we're talking about another 1-1 here best case.

Still work to do of course but a hard fought win that and I hope he can use it as a platform to build on. Hopefully the Lascelles injury sees us push the button on a proper centre half.

9 minutes ago, Pilko said:

The fact we kept playing and didn't revert to the 18 yard line after scoring hopefully shows he's starting to learn.

Don't think it's something he needed to learn, you could see him at the Watford game, telling players to get up the field. I suspect this has been drilled into them this week, unlike the previous potato that would shrug his shoulders and ask "What can I do?"

Might be a blessing that Lascelles went off, mind.