Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Says they're looking at going warm weather training again. Athletic reckons Miami or Dubai. 

Remember when the equivalent of this was a bus trip with a useless fat cunt to Queen Ethelburga's, how times have changed.

Guest reefatoon
36 minutes ago, Ginola said:

He's made football enjoyable again 

Massively. My love of supporting the club is completely back and he has played such a massive part in that. Love the bloke for it.

An important feature in Howe's remarkable management ethos is that we now play a very disciplined system and we are getting wins without the "star players". Last night's victory came without our "best" five players. That's solid for a number of reasons:

1) No "star player" gets around to thinking that he is indispensable. Either give your all and graft for the team, else someone else will;

2) Peripheral players also have a role in the system, and if you stick to instructions, you will do well, even if you are Emil Krafth;

3) Players who need to rest, get rested.

I can imagine Bruce just throwing in Joelinton and ASM yesterday, with mild niggles. Which worsens the injuries and make the players under-perform down the road. 

A modern-day manager, who thinks about the details. Imagine that!

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

Just now, Beth said:

Fair play to him, I'm his biggest critic but he seems to have turned it round for now and got the squad fully onside.

One thing though, those selfies of the team in the dressing rooms after a win need to be knocked on the head, they're small time as fuck.

Bore off 

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

:bruce: calm down beth

Edited by olliemort

Cant see one selfie being took in the dressing room?

Can see a team picture being took. And it's fucking great

Small time is playing in front of 15k in league one (let's not include those with a season bewk who don't go)

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

Christ you're a pure misery