Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Think the timing of this is planned to give fans a boost and shift the focus away from the lack of transfer business.

Wheyaye 

Edited by RS

10 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Think the timing of this is planned to give fans a boost and shift the focus away from the lack of transfer business.

Happy for Eddie to get a new deal all in though, hes been superb from the moment he walked through the door.

Aye.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

So the fake Ashworth twitter account was actually right?

Tbf someone from TalkSport said they spoke to DA personally and he said a big announcement was on the way. Not sure who was first though but the info was the same.

54 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Tell you what, I feel embarrassed for being a tad underwhelmed at his appointment after Emery fell through.

He’s class, and a class person. 

Same. 

He's so unassuming. 

I guess his early withdrawal from playing the game has contributed to that. Confidence is one thing, but you need a certain amount of arrogance when on the pitch. The likes of Lampard and Gerrard nurtured that arrogance for much longer than Howe, and have had less time to reflect as managers. 

I said Ashworth was the biggest signing, then I said the same about Botman then Eales, and now we've tied Howe down to a long term contract. What a summer it's been.

Edited by mikejaxer

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Thanks for that Lee.

Eddie Howe, who is not at all related to Sir Bobby Robson’s long term assistant Don Howe, has a number of unknown hairs on his head. While no one has counted he is not bald, so it must be over one hundred.

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Thanks for that Lee.

Interviewer:  "Who do you think may have perpetrated this awful crime?"

Detective (Peter Cook): “We believe this to be the work of thieves, and I'll tell you why. The whole pattern is very reminiscent of past robberies where we have found thieves to be involved. The tell-tale loss of property — that's one of the signs we look for.”