Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Great quotes from Eddie the more unlikable we become the better.

Howe on Newcastle being booed off: "Ideally we are booed off every week when we play away. We are here to win and to compete, we don't want to be popular. I was proud of our players."

What he gets out, often times, with what he has.... i mean that outfield squad plus Isak and Trippier (and Targett who was attainable under Ashley/Bruce but they'd never have had the brains) was a Bruce team.

The play, the fitness, the confidence, the effort but there's also a nous about us.

The effort again makes me feel quite humbled.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Great quotes from Eddie the more unlikable we become the better.

Howe on Newcastle being booed off: "Ideally we are booed off every week when we play away. We are here to win and to compete, we don't want to be popular. I was proud of our players."

They were booed off? Really? 

Btw fucking love Howe. When we get our squad together in a year or so he’s gonna do serious stuff, even more so than what he’s doing now. I really hope our owners dont do something fucking mental and jump to some big name manager next summer. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

They were booed off? Really? 

Video on twitter of loads of their pathetic fans booing us off, the only noise they made all day.

How dare we not roll over for the cunts. 

Just now, Robster said:

I don't recall ever booing an opposition team off after we've just beaten them. I'm usually more interested in enjoying the victory.
Is it me or is that really weird ?

They’re the weirdest fanbase in the league.

If success turns us into them bastards, I hope we win fuck all. 

:lol: State of them. Grown men, n'all. "How dare you not be open as fuck and allow us to beat you." Every side in the league does what we did away from home, especially when you're the underdog. Entitled, horrid scruffs.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:lol: State of them. Grown men, n'all. "How dare you not be open as fuck and allow us to beat you." Every side in the league does what we did away from home, especially when you're the underdog. Entitled, horrid scruffs.

Fat, owld scruffy wankers will be on a coach to Lincoln or Dover or some other shite hole with their half and half scarves on.