Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

What is great to see, is even when our more important players are not there, he has instilled that much confidence in his system, that the back up players are just slotting in and doing their part. He has the whole squad on the same page and they all know exactly what their job is. The organisation is magnificent. He’s a fucking genius.

Think it was @Yorkie who made a similar point in the match thread(?). That we're becoming almost like a machine and others can come in and do a job and we're not disrupted too much, there's so much mental strength and emphasis on structure and pressing. It's becoming second nature to the whole squad.

2 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

It's important to remember he only has three wins to his name this season, mind. 

Such bullshit that it ain't 5-4-0 n'all.

Fucking dimwit commentator going on about things 'evening themselves out' today; comparing the Palace travesty to a routine correct decision this afternoon. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fucking dimwit commentator going on about things 'evening themselves out' today; comparing the Palace travesty to a routine correct decision this afternoon. :lol:

That's what gets my goat with VAR, when they say it worked in our favour because it got a correct decision. It's just another element to be analysed and fill TV time.

Edited by Happinesstan

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I should be happy looking at the table but it just annoys the fuck out of me that we should be 3rd [emoji38]

EDIT: Well 4th on GD

Edited by Hanshithispantz

5 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I should be happy looking at the table but it just annoys the fuck out of me that we should be 3rd [emoji38]

EDIT: Well 4th on GD

It’s unreal some of the things that we are now not happy about. It’s fucking brilliaaaaaaant!  :indi:

What a fucking man and manager. He has been good before but it feels like he’s definitely taken a few extra steps up after his time off where he still has tried to evolve and become better in every way. 

Really hope we can get a win against Cunt Utd or Spurs away in the next week. Our play deserves us getting a result and it would be a great way to highlight everyone’s hard work in the last 12 months 

Edited by andyc35i

1 hour ago, andyc35i said:

Really hope we can get a win against Utd or Spurs away in the next week. Our play deserves us getting a result and it would be a great way to highlight everyone’s hard work in the last 12 months 

Man U I take it?

Cant  stand Newcastle fans calling them united for fucks sake🤢

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

I wonder if Sky will change their "United" stance if (when) in 5 years we're buzzing around the top of the table and Man U are clinging on to 6th and 7th.

Doubt it when even our own fans call them cunts it

19 minutes ago, jack j said:

Man U I take it?

Cant  stand Newcastle fans calling them united for fucks sake🤢

One of my biggest pet peeves in football. Man City are usually referred to as 'Man City', but Man Utd are always referred to as 'United', despite there being 15 others with United in their name (in England)

10 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

Unbelievable how Howe has turned us around so much in less than a year when we had a certain fraud crying on saying these things don't change overnight after 2 years lol

“Well, ya knaa, wor hands were tied by Mike. I wanted the lad from Leicester for two years but Mike wouldn’t have it- he would’ve brought a real graft to the midfield - and also wanted Elmo in…a real professional, who would’ve brought experience and leadership to the dressing room. Plus there was no room for Alex on the staff- I wanted him to be a go between for me and the fans an that so they would understand the club better and not blame me for all the poor results…

the fella from Bournemouth has come in and been handed a chequebook and a blank canvas which ah wuz never given before I got the push…ah never got a fair chance there…”

30 minutes ago, Andybiotics said:

One of my biggest pet peeves in football. Man City are usually referred to as 'Man City', but Man Utd are always referred to as 'United', despite there being 15 others with United in their name (in England)

Often hear 'City'. Same with 'Real'.

It's a product of their (previous and rapidly fading) success/stature. Also you can't call them Manchester, whereas we are known as Newcastle. It's really not worth getting wound up over IMO.

Boils my piss. I do a lot of work in the North West and when one of my co workers tells a story with "united" in it, I always ask "who? Leeds United, Colchester United, Sheffield United, Newcastle United?".

They normally come back with some pish that "there's only one united" when I have clearly just that minute demonstrated that there isn't and that's just bullshit.

Yes, I am an absolute delight at parties.

Edited by Stal