Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

8 minutes ago, Anon said:

On SSN shortly

Just watched that. I trust that he is really loving being in the job but he’s only been in it for 15 months and it has definitely aged him. Fresh faced & boyish Eddie has gone.  [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Wandy said:

Just watched that. I trust that he is really loving being in the job but he’s only been in it for 15 months and it has definitely aged him. Fresh faced & boyish Eddie has gone.  [emoji38]

Replaced with a tired, leathery faced bad ass mother fucker!

Edited by PauloGeordio

Had a dream last night that Eddie got sacked for no reason. It was a long and involved stress dream with a lot of weird shit going down, and I wasn't really bothered until that bit.

After Eddie got binned I woke up immediately in distress and had to talk myself down [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Miercoles said:

Had a dream last night that Eddie got sacked for no reason. It was a long and involved stress dream with a lot of weird shit going down, and I wasn't really bothered until that bit.

After Eddie got binned I woke up immediately in distress and had to talk myself down [emoji38]

Did you take Nyquil before bed?

I do think we can discuss this like adults :lol: 

Two games in a row we've looked predictable and stilted in attack.  We've barely scored in 5 league games (or something like that).  Time to bring in one of Isak or ASM from the start to add an extra thing for opponents to worry about.

Howe seems to like to stick to his policy of easing players in. I am sure he is doing the same with Isaak.  It’s worked pretty well so far. 

This is exactly the same as right before our purple patch. The real issue is we need more creativity in the side to break down teams who don’t want to play. We don’t have that yet, but we are way ahead of schedule.

Can see why he's maybe slightly concerned about Wood moving.

We have a bench where 5/9 options will never, ever see the pitch unless there's an injury or total emergency. Anderson and Murphy are only trusted for 10 min max cameos. So you basically have Maxi and then Wilson/Isak as options when teams sit deep and frustrate us. Maxi is usually ineffective when there's minimal space behind the backline. The options to change it are so so limited and making 1-2 quality additions this window would turn some of these draws into wins IMO.