Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I’ve got no issue with our set up or playing style, we are still creating plenty of chances. 

If Willock & Longstaff had the finishing ability of Maddison, we’d be scoring for fun every game. 

We desperately need a midfielder with better attacking abilities. 

1 minute ago, NWMag said:

I’ve got no issue with our set up or playing style, we are still creating plenty of chances. 

If Willock & Longstaff had the finishing ability of Maddison, we’d be scoring for fun every game. 

We desperately need a midfielder with better attacking abilities. 

Maybe so, but the problem is finding one that can play with the intensity the current lads do, whilst also having that extra ability.

Mind you, Eddie got Shelvey playing with that intensity, so you could argue just buy anyone class and give him a couple of months…

There was a case for the 'making chances' argument for the current XI for a couple of games but, ultimately, finishing isn't a lucky dip. If you're not even hitting the target on repeated occasions then the manager needs to be ruthless and show you that's not good enough for what we're aiming for. 

49 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

He said "We have to dust ourselves down" for the second time in a row.  Needs to cut that out immediately.

He has said it a few times.

I think he is taking the piss out of Bruce tbh, Eddie knows.

Edited by IzzyIsak

If only Almiron had a right foot

If only Longstaff could pass and finish

If only Joelinton could finish

Need Isak on for Wilson

Wood was crap in the first half of the season

Willock cant finish, bad decision making

Must replace Willock for Maxi

Maxi needs better decision making

So bored of hearing this drivel.

This team. THIS team is 3rd in the league, on the brink of a cup final, and breaking all sorts of records.

For the love of god, cant we just support them now. Warts and all? The players above are busting a gut for the team, and absolutely smashing all previous expectations. 

It should be commended. Im personally so proud of every single player !

Edited by arnonel

21 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Need Isak on for Wilson

This team. THIS team is 3rd in the league, on the brink of a cup final, and breaking all sorts of records.

For the love of god, cant we just support them now. Warts and all? The players above are busting a gut for the team, and absolutely smashing all previous expectations. 

Yes!!!!!!

1 hour ago, arnonel said:

Need Isak on for Wilson

:clap:

2 hours ago, arnonel said:

Need Isak on for Wilson

I spent a solid 30 seconds working out what tune I sing this to.

2 hours ago, arnonel said:

Need Isak on for Wilson

It's a lovely sentiment, and I'd expect everyone does and will carry on supporting, but the team needs to develop and grow, teams are cottoning on to how we play going forward and we need a couple of fresh faces to provide different options.

As an example, my opinion is that Almirons hot streak is well and truly over and he's limited ability wise, that doesn't mean I won't be cheering his name in the gallowgate next Tuesday.

Chatting on a football Discord, I have a guy tell me that Howe is using a park the bus style tactic albeit very successful. He also thinks we start with defensive players, and then bring Isak and ASM on in the hop we pinch a goal.

Where is this stuff coming from? Yes I see the shithousery part of things, but in my head park the bus has always been everyone sat back hoping for that one counter goal to just shut up shop again.

Is that really us, with a 22+ GD and without even checking I'd imagine around an average of 60% possession. So we just pass it around at the back all game?