Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I just wish some supporters could stop looking backwards. Keegan and Robson produced the best of our recent era, but we didn't win a major trophy. I look back on their spells with sadness as much as pride. 

Eddie is doing things his own way with his own energy, and doesn't need advice or inspiration from the past. No-one needs reminding of past disappointments either. That can only build tension.

I love how on here it's generally seen as a running joke about the bobby talking from heaven shtick....

...yet some out there genuinely think it's class [emoji38]

Some things I see and I have to question if I'm really part of the same fanbase [emoji38] but whatever, if people are happy.

Edited by NE27

6 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I love how on here it's generally seen as a running joke about the bobby talking from heaven shtick....

Some things I see and I have to question if I'm really part of the same fanbase [emoji38] but whatever, if people are happy.

I find us to be on an island here, really, when compared to other ways to digest NUFC. Overall we’re level leaded and have a good discussion on here, which is why I have personally stuck around for so long. I’ve had to leave Facebook groups because they borderline on 1) completely ill informed, 2) wild conspiracists, 3) just terrible terrible takes on things.

I can’t even go on Twitter to check anything because I feel like it’ll be full of Keiths and Burnsies. 

Edited by cubaricho

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Prefer this to be honest...

D7vmQXQWsAEKoPe.jpeg

Take this down immediately or someone will get the flag made ffs[emoji38]

Can almost hear the dad replies on twitter now, "making me well up here mate!"

4 hours ago, NE27 said:

John Carver comes to mind. He had contact with sir Bobby on the other side, allegedly