Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Meanwhile, in the Bruce household, Steve has just rolled onto his back, rattled the walls with a post-kebab fart, and resumed snoring like a pig. His fourth lucid dream about bacon is about to commence.

Can picture Howe having a look around the Training ground and being in the same fettle as Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares when he’s in some rank, e-coli riddled pizza place with a 1 star hygiene rating. 

Can’t wait until we knock the cunt down and build something decent. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Can picture Howe having a look around the Training ground and being in the same fettle as Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares when he’s in some rank, e-coli riddled pizza place with a 1 star hygiene rating. 

Can’t wait until we knock the cunt down and build something decent. 

“And over here Eddie, we have the wheelie bins. Perfect to unwind in after a hard session.”

9 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Wouldn't even worry if he did start Hendrick as alluded to. He wouldn't use him like Dyche or Bruce. Look at what he did for Surman and Gosling, who were nowhere near PL CM's before he managed them. 

Interesting. I do think we need a different sort of DM to Hayden, and of our squad, Hendrick looks like the only player that may be worth trying. We don't have any alternatives for that position.

The barrier is that Hendrick does not seem to have adjusted to the pressure of playing for us. He's seemed reluctant to take on any responsibility and initiative, and DM is a position that requires both. If Howe can get him into the right mindset that would be impressive.

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

Meanwhile, in the Bruce household, Steve has just rolled onto his back, rattled the walls with a post-kebab fart, and resumed snoring like a pig. His fourth lucid dream about bacon is about to commence.

I can laugh at this with more happiness knowing he is no longer connected to us in anyway. :lol:

The fourth lucid dream about bacon seriously tickled me lol.

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:lol: Fucking hell. It feels weird to have a proper manager again.

It's not that long since Rafa but feels like a lifetime since we had this level of dedication and effort.

1 hour ago, elbee909 said:

I've done an audio-fixed version of this as it was maddening that the interviewer was nigh on inaudible. I don't know what to do with this fixed version though. Don't think YouTube will let me post it due to copyright 

Was doing my nut in as well then noticed the subtitles popped up. saved my sanity. Why on earth they let it go out like that is beyond me? 

Great insight into the man.

Good luck Eddie Howe!  

At last, some professionalism, you will be respected and supported for that.  Lots of work to do and it will be some achievement to whip this squad into shape and get us up the table. I don't think anyone should underestimate that.

"I remember Steve would throw the ball into the middle in training and say, ‘Let’s play’, like we were under-nines. It was crazy."

Will never forget this quote about Steve Bruce training sessions. Thank fuck that shit is behind us.

Just now, hakka said:

"I remember Steve would throw the ball into the middle in training and say, ‘Let’s play’, like we were under-nines. It was crazy."

Will never forget this quote about Steve Bruce training sessions. Thank fuck that shit is behind us.

1000 Games :lol: