Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

12 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

What is the attraction with Lampard?

Yeah, I noticed this a while back. Maybe his agent pays the media to sneak his name in articles to make us subliminaly accept him as an option?

Just now, Stal said:

Yeah, I noticed this a while back. Maybe his agent pays the media to sneak his name in articles to make us subliminaly accept him as an option?

Could be aye, the old boys network coming in clutch. 

not to say he’s bad, he’s just vastly unproved and a gamble in my books. Not sure why we would want to take such a chance at this point. 

25 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Articles saying Jones has a chance to stay in charge till summer if he impresses 

Not a chance, he will probably be in for Saturday, but wouldn't be surprised if it is only as the coach again, with the new man watching from the Director's area 

I'd give my left nut for us to go out and get the Ajax manager. Just offer him whatever he wants. Unfortunately it looks as though he hasnt been looked at. Whatever happened to Conte rumours? As for Fonseca I know very little about him. If he was so good at Roma why did he leave after 2 years? 

Just listened to an interview with graham sourness about Gerrard being linked saying Gerrard should stay clear and waffled on about fan expectation and said he personally wouldn’t ever take that job coz of human rights 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Just listened to an interview with graham sourness about Gerrard being linked saying Gerrard should stay clear and waffled on about fan expectation and said he personally wouldn’t ever take that job coz of human rights 

oh no.....dont be like that Graeme, we want you as our next manager, wont you reconsider?

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

Souness ever being our manager is more of an affront to human rights than the Saudis.

I exaggerate for effect of course, but not by much.