Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

23 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

Thats a good question

I hope the wait is worth it. My concern is we,'re going to take all this time and end up in the same place!

If whoever we get in can't overturn a 6 point deficit within 26-28 games with a £100m January spend (all estimates) then they were the wrong choice frankly and a game or 2 wouldn't make much difference.

5 hours ago, HTT II said:

Rafa, under our new owners and their backing, won’t fail, top 6 and maybe some silverware guaranteed, I don’t think fans would ever turn on one of their ‘own’, look at KK’s second stint here, similar expectations, billionaire new owner, struggling and we had an awful spell. Of course KK gets extra special treatment, but Rafa would too IMO.

Imagine the beautiful bastard won us our first trophy…

Your right its 10

Caretaker and interim managers will not count unless they complete at least 10 competitive games for club managers and 4 games for international managers and they will then be deemed the permanent manager.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Your right its 10

Caretaker and interim managers will not count unless they complete at least 10 competitive games for club managers and 4 games for international managers and they will then be deemed the permanent manager.

Convinced that as changed since the other day.. could have sworn it said 4 

I’m off Favre since that BVB fan went into great detail about his ending at MGB and Dortmund.

Top 3 is Rafa, ten Haag and Fonseca. I’m really getting the feeling they’ve got an agreement with Fonseca but they’re aiming higher…

Edited by Raconteur

1 minute ago, Raconteur said:

I’m off Favre since that BVB fan went into great detail about his ending at MGB and Dortmund.

Top 3 is Rafa, ten Haag and Fonseca. I’m really getting the feeling they’ve got an agreement with Fonseca but they’re aiming higher…

I agree about Fonseca , he seems like he is more of a backup if they can’t get someone better , just don’t see Ten Haag coming here or Rafa for that matter so Fonseca is definitely the best realistic option for me.