Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

Just now, Memphis said:

We are so passive. Forget pressing, we're barely even challenging anyone with the ball. They're strolling through the midfield and into the box as if we're not even there. Playing without any life.

We just look SO slow, I don't get it. Well, I do, fucking training once a month doesn't help does it 

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Some of this defending :spit:

It's like a training match when we're defending. Sitting incredibly deep and yet applying absolutely no pressure. Just waiting for them to knock another one in. 

It's as clear a sign as you will ever see of absolutely terrible coaching. The players don't really know what they are doing out there at all, either going forward or defensively, just jogging around in a haze.

Just now, KaKa said:

It's like a training match when we're defending. Sitting incredibly deep and yet applying absolutely no pressure. Just waiting for them to knock another one in. 

It's as clear a sign as you will ever see of absolutely terrible coaching. The players don't really know what they are doing out there at all, either going forward or defensively, just jogging around in a haze.

I don't believe our defenders are THIS bad. Looks like they ALL need binning off though. Unbelievable this is the same group that were the better part of our squad under Rafa.