Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

6 minutes ago, Slim said:

Lol thought our fans would be up for this.  Cant even sing despite getting rid of Ashley.

It's not the fans of old any more, but even still, if the players had given them more to shout about, I think they would have got going. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

He's playing the CB partnership we were playing 5 years ago in the Championship whilst benching Schär and Fernández for one.

Nice guy though

5 minutes ago, ikri said:

Yet again we look completely unprepared for the game.  Players not knowing who to track, massive gaps all over the place, defence not moving together, etc.

It's shit like this that should see him sacked regardless of anything else that's going on.

He couldn't even be fucked to prepare properly for his 1000th game.

We defend like school children that are only just learning the game for the first time. Scrambling around after the ball so recklessly. It's embarrassing.

Just now, TRon said:

It's not the fans of old any more, but even still, if the players had given them more to shout about, I think they would have got going. 

Got rid of Ashley and will be a footballing super power.

Honestly even if we get fucked 10-0 we should be partying like we were outside the ground.

16 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Just had a nightmare 15 minutes there scrambling to get in touch with my grandad who sits in the East Stand and has had health problems recently. Feel sick. He's OK. 

Glad to see the person has stabilised and hope they are OK. 

Fuck man, that must have been stressful. Glad he’s ok.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He's playing the CB partnership we were playing 5 years ago in the Championship whilst benching Schär and Fernández for one.

It's incredible that mind. Putting his trust in true British grit. Worked out well that then.....

Just now, KaKa said:

We defend like school children that are only just learning the game for the first time. Scrambling around after the ball so recklessly. It's embarrassing.

Complete lack of positional awareness, just look at the runs Son and Kane are making with ease. No adjustments after the goals, either. I hope we get pelted so the last and 1000th game of Bruce's shit managerial career embodies the bulk of it, pure shite.

3 minutes ago, Slim said:

Got rid of Ashley and will be a footballing super power.

Honestly even if we get fucked 10-0 we should be partying like we were outside the ground.

The ones outside the ground partying have been priced out by the prawn sandwich brigade. The rot set in a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

It's incredible that mind. Putting his trust in true British grit. Worked out well that then.....

I’ve never rated CC. I know loads on here like him but he’s another championship player (Gayle, Ritchie etc)