Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

Just now, Shearergol said:

I’ve never rated CC. I know loads on here like him but he’s another championship player (Gayle, Ritchie etc)

Yep. He gives 100%, but he's just not that good. The best strikers leave him groping for his bearings far too often. 

Hope I'm not critisizing anyone on here as I can appreciate it probably feels overwhelming being on TV, but the Newcastle fan in the Norwegian studio should probably have declined the invitation if he knew he was unable to communicate properly. :lol: Studio challenged him when he said Bruce needed to go that the goals today weren't necessarily Bruce's fault but individual player errors and he didn't counter that opinion at all.

Edited by Conjo

Guest neesy111
Just now, TRon said:

Yep. He gives 100%, but he's just not that good. The best strikers leave him groping for his bearings far too often. 

Rafa got him looking good.  Same with lascelles.  Neither are anywhere near good enough.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Rafa got him looking good.  Same with lascelles.  Neither are anywhere near good enough.

Aye it's weird how Rafa got those two and Schar, Lejeune and Ferdinand all looking much better than they look now.