Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Two first Spurs goals entirely preventable with decent coaching. I struggle to really fault any of the players or set-up for what was exceptional play by Spurs for their third though.

Bollocks to the 1st goal.  Lascelles is absolutely hopeless in general.

Just now, Mike said:

Feels good to know the entire world earmarked 15 hours to get a glimpse of just how fucking shit we've been the last few years.

Spurs need some blame for taking their foot off the gas and not putting 5 past us. Which would have been more reflective of the run of play. 

Just now, neesy111 said:

Bollocks to the 1st goal.  Lascelles is absolutely hopeless in general.

He was superb at times under Rafa, and we had a good defensive record in general. A good manager can get the best out of limited players.

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Spurs need some blame for taking their foot off the gas and not putting 5 past us. Which would have been more reflective of the run of play. 

Took a week off midgame and still walked it.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Klaus said:

He was superb at times under Rafa, and we had a good defensive record in general. A good manager can get the best out of limited players.

Yes but lascelles has never been good in general imo.  I've never rated the bloke.

Edited by neesy111

7 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Anyone in the media still feel sorry for mr nice guy Steve Bruce?

Yeah, most of Sky Sports on basis of today.

None of it is his fault, he not had any money spent, and had some unfair abuse.

And most of all, he's a 'Proper Football Man'.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

He was verging on England discussion under Rafa. Had we pushed on and upgraded around him then who knows. He was an absolute shambles today though they all were ASM aside.

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Was a pleasure to help pump some life into their season. Well done to Bruce and the lads. :slowclap:

Yes always a pleasure to help out Levy and his big six blockers on the takeover. Have this one on us Danny!

No more talk of Bruce staying

No more talk of only £50m being spent in January!

Fuck this fat fraud off tonight, get a manager with pedigree in ASAP and give him as much as you possibly can to rebuild this fucking mess! 
You’ve seen all you need to see now! This gets no better until changes are made! 

3 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Great to see the arguing starting here again after the euphoria of the takeover :uglystupid2:

I'm as optimistic as I've been since it was official. If anything, our owners just got an eyeful of the work needed to be done to see some ROI on their initial investment. 

Plonked in the Town Wall now as we walked out on 85 mins. Saw the OG while waiting for me old man to have a slash.

Creased at the bloke in front of us calling the final straw at the Bruce out chants. Since the start of the season he’s been moaning that “he’s trying his best” every time a “get out of our club” chant has started. I heard him muffle that it’s “one fucking game”. 

Good riddance to the likes of this pillock