Newcastle United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21

Disco

Just now, sempuki said:

Is the girl on the left his daughter?

I think so. She looks like she knows her dad is pissed off too.

It's so unfortunate because they looked so happy before the game started and after the goal. made me actually want the team to win today.

But then Bruce ... knew he was going to ruin everything today. Could have been such a fantastic day man.

Guys in the studio saying we will be fighting relegation this season. I disagree wholeheartedly.

Any half decent manager will get infinitely more out of this team. Just by making sure they are training regularly will see us improve a ton.

Looking forward to a new man coming in and getting these boys playing even ahead of the window, so that this stupid narrative Bruce has this terrible set of players can be put to bed.

Just now, KaKa said:

Guys in the studio saying we will be fighting relegation this season. I disagree wholeheartedly.

Any half decent manager will get infinitely more out of this team. Just by making sure they are training regularly will see us improve a ton.

Looking forward to a new man coming in and getting these boys playing even ahead of the window, so that this stupid narrative Bruce has this terrible set of players can be put to bed.

The thing is they say that but say Bruce has done a good job. It can’t be both.