Paulo Fonseca

Fantail Breeze

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Always find it funny that attacking mined managers are classed as not very good defensively yet the best teams in the league over the last few years  are all attack minded managers and all have great defensive records 

like keegan.

6 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Why did he leave Roma? 

New ownership. Want to build a new stadium. Wanted a bigger name in Mourinho heading up the team in light of that. Made the change as Fonseca's contract was up end of last season.

Lots of info here, which someone posted earlier, sorry forgotten who it was now:

Edited by KaKa

Anyone convinced on this pick?

I mean, it's gonna be a directional change from the boring to the entertaining, but we kinda need to avoid being doomed and survive until Jan.

Rangnick was only mentioned for a while, he declined or they gave up?

Edited by thorin

3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Your brother may well be about to win me 70 quid. @ManDoon:lol: Was 7/1 when I put that tenner on.

Same here, I'm a sucker for ITK bets. Could have had 15% return on Bruce after ando7's post but I bottled it, would needed to have been a big bet to make it worthwhile [emoji38]

30 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Anyone with any knowledge of Italian football tell me if he was any good for Roma???

He won them their first Serie A in ages and got them to the Semis of the CL a few years back