Paulo Fonseca

Fantail Breeze

Just now, KaKa said:

Oh my God ... we've got a jobs for the boys guy in the camp in Jamie Reuben. Terrible news if he's going to be in there just trying to get his English mates into jobs at the club. Terrifying!

Or…. it’s just another story in another newspaper by another journalist who actually knows fuck all and is piecing together stories to sell papers.

There’s some incredible overreactions on this forum 😂

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Oh my God ... we've got a jobs for the boys guy in the camp in Jamie Reuben. Terrible news if he's going to be in there just trying to get his English/London mates into jobs at the club. Terrifying!

Jamie Reuben, who is responsible for huge amounts of great development of our City Centre, is nothing like you describe. OK, him and Staveley may have different opinions about this, as I am sure they will have many times in the future, but they are both clever people who care about our football club.

We are lucky to have both of them as Directors at NUFC.

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Jamie Reuben, who is responsible for huge amounts of great development of our City Centre, is nothing like you describe. OK, him and Staveley may have different opinions about this, as I am sure they will have many times in the future, but they are both clever people who care about our football club.

You can say that again 

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

:puke:

3 minutes ago, manorpark said:

:lol: Fuckin hell 

Guest reefatoon

Obviously Ole is getting the bullet because one of the best managers in the last 100 years has somehow become available. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Ando is the boy and he said a surprise name. I actually don’t think it will be Fonseca and the Mirror have been wrong about practically everything relating to us. 

Yeah, not convinced it’s Fonseca at all and if Lampard has ruled himself out, it’s only because he knows he’s not in running.

They’re all guessing and I’m happy to wait we’re in very safe hands. I think the due diligence they’re undertaking here will be on another level.

His message was very cryptic though, he didn't indicate whether the mystery man would be approached, interviewed or appointed.

Fonseca is obviously in the running or we wouldn't have some of the more reliable sources claiming he's been interviewed a number of times.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

His message was very cryptic though, he didn't indicate whether the mystery man would be approached, interviewed or appointed.

Fonseca is obviously in the running or we wouldn't have some of the more reliable sources claiming he's been interviewed a number of times.

I got the impression that the mystery man would emerge as the one who would be coming in. I honestly think all possibilities will have been approached and sounded out by now. Only Ando can confirm that though, but he’s probably waiting for the 24 hour notice stage like Bruce [emoji38]