Paulo Fonseca

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Have an irrational hatred of Martinez ever since he turned a blind eye to that thug cunt player of his who cut Haidara in half in a game at Wigan. Couldn't give a monkeys chuff if he's improved since then, no thanks.

Totally with you there. Callum cunting Mcmanaman

9 hours ago, LFEE said:

Jim White said he’d been hearing DOF not until summer and Craig Hope confirmed on his show he was hearing the same.

Hope said he’d be surprised if Fonseca was announced in next 24hrs which seems to be backed up with Jones saying he’s in charge for the Chelsea game.

Sounds like Hope has heard in advance about Jones and put 2 and 2 together.

1 hour ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Or…. it’s just another story in another newspaper by another journalist who actually knows fuck all and is piecing together stories to sell papers.

There’s some incredible overreactions on this forum 😂

And encourage gamblers.

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Ando is the boy and he said a surprise name. I actually don’t think it will be Fonseca and the Mirror have been wrong about practically everything relating to us. 

Can anyone tell me where Ando said this please?

Edited by nufcjb

That story about Lampard being concerned about staying in the division.

If you don’t back yourself with the resources that are reportedly coming down the track with 30 games still remaining it doesn’t say much about your confidence in your own ability.

Massive red flag.

Edited by Sima

Just now, mrmojorisin75 said:

:lol: yeah fuk u zizou :lol:

his teams always fairly solid as well no?  anyway just total bollocks, was just thinking if Ando's surprise is legit and whatnot he's someone that nobody has talked about

Or the boookies/media haven’t talked about. We may have mentioned the name.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Don’t understand this at all. He won 3 CL in a row, what does the guy have to do to be rated. No other manager has done that 

I know it’s mental to say but I guess I don’t see him being able to manage an inferior team of players and organize them to be better than the sum of their parts.

Eager to see if my silly hunch is correct with his next appointment (obviously I don’t ever expect him to replicate that incredible CL feat). Either way, his stock is way too high for us at the minute.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

I know it’s mental to say but I guess I don’t see him being able to manage an inferior team of players and organize them to be better than the sum of their parts.

Eager to see if my silly hunch is correct with his next appointment (obviously I don’t ever expect him to replicate that incredible CL feat). Either way, his stock is way too high for us at the minute.

It might only be 12-18 months where this is the case, though. I’m sure he’d have enough about him to reel in the likes of Ranieri’s Watford in 30 games.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Just don't like the sound of him. He will want ridiculous money as well. 

Good thing is, if we do go for him you can guarantee we’re not wasting money on that lazy fucker bale 

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Just don't like the sound of him. He will want ridiculous money as well. 

So? You forgetting we're filthy rich now? :lol:

2 hours ago, Sima said:

That story about Lampard being concerned about staying in the division.

If you don’t back yourself with the resources that are reportedly coming down the track with 30 games still remaining it doesn’t say much about your confidence in your own ability.

Massive red flag.

This is spot on, but maybe Lampard was really keen but we've pied him off, and this is him saving face? 

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Don’t think it will be this guy now .

Hed be in now if it was imho 

Dunno about that.  Even if they like him, they'll want to be diligent and look at other candidates.  Then there will be the contract negotiations, coaching staff decisions.  

Not gonna happen as fast as it does on FM.