Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Is there not some way the server can parse twitter links and take out that stupid f***ing 'mobile.'?

Or hammer nails into the scrotum of anyone who posts mobile twitter links?

Second one is more likely.

Is there not some way the server can parse twitter links and take out that stupid f***ing 'mobile.'?

Or hammer nails into the scrotum of anyone who posts mobile twitter links?

Second one is more likely.

Just found Foxreplace addon for firefox can remove the 'mobile.' so the scrotums are safe for now.  At least until the next tapatalk update brings the sigs back.

Re-signing Mbabu is surely a joke. :lol:

Letting him go was the bigger joke, he played one proper first team game for us and looked miles better than we have seen in that position for a while. Never really understood that decision, and the thread on him would back up that view.

Re-signing Mbabu is surely a joke. :lol:

Letting him go was the bigger joke, he played one proper first team game for us and looked miles better than we have seen in that position for a while. Never really understood that decision, and the thread on him would back up that view.

Looked a class act against Chelsea. Tons of potential there.

Crazy that Spurs haven’t bought anyone.

What's the story there, btw?

Same as arsenal...stadiums cost a fortune to build in London.

I keep hearing people in the media saying it's difficult for Spurs to buy anyone as it's hard to improve the team. I get that it's hard to bring someone in of any great quality to be understudy to Harry Kane knowing they will not see much playing time, but they have not won anything, so surely there is plenty of room for improvement?

Crazy that Spurs haven’t bought anyone.

What's the story there, btw?

Same as arsenal...stadiums cost a fortune to build in London.

I keep hearing people in the media saying it's difficult for Spurs to buy anyone as it's hard to improve the team. I get that it's hard to bring someone in of any great quality to be understudy to Harry Kane knowing they will not see much playing time, but they have not won anything, so surely there is plenty of room for improvement?

Don’t they have a strict wage stricture?  It might be difficult to significally improve their team without breaking that.