Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I could be wrong but after his injury didn't he play one season before he left and never really found his best form for PSV again? Still, could be a bargain if he can build himself up again. Not sure why I'm commenting on this as all this is pointless until Rafa signs (IF).

Wesley Moraes linked. That’s the sort of striker you imagine coming in as back up for Rondon.

A striker at his age is not going to want to sit on the bench in his first big move. He would also cost £20 million so he would likely be our first choice striker anyway.

Wesley Moraes linked. That’s the sort of striker you imagine coming in as back up for Rondon.

Reckon Potter will sign Wesley at Brighton then the two of them can spend all pre-season worrying about Shelvey

I saw what you did there buddy  :lol: :lol:

Kanji[/member] :lol: See above.

Seems like he kind of has lost his way a bit after the knee (?) injury he had a while ago. Maybe he could find that form again, if so he would be perfect.

Yeahhhh Let's start the Jetro bandwagon again! :lol:

Didn’t he get spotted in Newcastle back then or something :lol:

he came over to support Gini - and i think i read or heard somewhere we had a deal lined up to sign him over the summer but, well, we got relegated and also Rafa came in.

Rondon is available for £16.5million but the Toon’s hierarchy are again being put off by his age and wages — and Wolves and West Ham are now poised to pounce.

Interestingly, the Venezuelan is actually represented by Mata’s dad, Juan Mata Snr, who Benitez knows well from Spain.

If that's true, it must be the first thing I have ever learnt from the S*n.

we're in a bad place if we're dreaming of signing mata even on a free like lads :lol:

We’ve been in a bad place for 11 years. This is Newcastle United now