Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wonder who we're loaning him to?

I assume Kaka already knows that this player is the dogs bollocks so hopefully we don't loan him out.

:lol:

I know that unless he grows to 6 ft 5 in the next few days his career is about to be over.

It’s a reasonable question to ask how the fuck this player came onto our radar.

I don’t believe for a second that Steve Nickson and his team are aware of a player who (at time of writing) didn’t even have a fucking Wikipedia page. Even the most ambitious and positive reading is that Nobby or Tino heard about him and rang the club up.

So, I have trouble believing this player was actively scouted and chosen as an enhancement to the squad. Why the fuck is he here, then?

I don’t believe for a second that Steve Nickson and his team are aware of a player who (at time of writing) didn’t even have a fucking Wikipedia page. Even the most ambitious and positive reading is that Nobby or Tino heard about him and rang the club up.

So, I have trouble believing this player was actively scouted and chosen as an enhancement to the squad. Why the fuck is he here, then?

Probably the same phonejacker agent who loaned us Nacho and Chucky.

It’s a reasonable question to ask how the f*** this player came onto our radar.

I don’t believe for a second that Steve Nickson and his team are aware of a player who (at time of writing) didn’t even have a f***ing Wikipedia page. Even the most ambitious and positive reading is that Nobby or Tino heard about him and rang the club up.

So, I have trouble believing this player was actively scouted and chosen as an enhancement to the squad. Why the f*** is he here, then?

I could be massively wrong here but I vaguely reading Nickson had vastly changed the way we scout players using data from players all over the world. I think it was brought up around the time Rafa didn’t want to work how Carr operated and favoured a more statistical approach.

Absolutely, if he was ever scouted it was donkeys ago. Nickson has been working on his own for months and we won’t pay for scouts to go to European Uxx tournaments never mind sending someone to Machu Picchu to give the new Santiago the once over. We’re taking a punt off the back god knows what. What’s Wise up to these days?

I don’t believe for a second that Steve Nickson and his team are aware of a player who (at time of writing) didn’t even have a f***ing Wikipedia page. Even the most ambitious and positive reading is that Nobby or Tino heard about him and rang the club up.

So, I have trouble believing this player was actively scouted and chosen as an enhancement to the squad. Why the f*** is he here, then?

I could be massively wrong here but I vaguely reading Nickson had vastly changed the way we scout players using data from players all over the world. I think it was brought up around the time Rafa didn’t want to work how Carr operated and favoured a more statistical approach.

We did have a database even in the days of Carr and we only have a small number of scouts to check the database recommendations. Before Rafa we were paying the cheapest fee (Western Europe only) but Rafa and Nickson were eventually able to encourage Charnley to approve more countries on the subscription.

We did have a database even in the days of Carr and we only have a small number of scouts to check the database recommendations. Before Rafa we were paying the cheapest fee (Western Europe only) but Rafa and Nickson were eventually able to encourage Charnley to approve more countries on the subscription.

So how does that work? The club pays for a service to gain data on players?

Actual Scout Data from real scouts presented in a FM style. Those who own the database software provide the scouts.

Actual Scout Data from real scouts presented in a FM style. Those who own the database software provide the scouts.

They're probably just running a game of FM.

They're probably just running a game of FM.

I didn’t actually know that but now you’ve explained it it’s hard to imagine it’s done any other way 😂