Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The stats I could find put his conversion rate at like 40% which is still really good. 15 in 22, 3 as sub and they are 15th, that's exceptionally good still

Never mind all that nonsense, can he do the basics? Can he show up? How far can he kick it? Can he post it and stick a foot in? Can he stand up? Be counted? These are the issues

I did hear that he doesn't pass the ball or get involved, patchy at turning up too. Would not sign

But what about pride? Does he show pride?

Does he wear long sleeves that need rolling up? Does he have a dust allergy?

Downie linking us with Choudhury on loan again. Think he’s going to be as good as we get isn’t he? :okay:

He's a pretty awful player like, I can only assume we are looking at him because he can actually run and close down a player. Can't do much else mind.

Downie linking us with Choudhury on loan again. Think he’s going to be as good as we get isn’t he? :okay:

He's a pretty awful player like, I can only assume we are looking at him because he can actually run and close down a player. Can't do much else mind.

We won't be creating much for the rest of the season. At least someone with energy could potentially give us more control and get ASM on the ball more.

Erdogan’s club linked with Krafth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9165977/Newcastles-Emil-Krafth-STALLS-2-7m-Istanbul-Basaksehir-starting-against-Arsenal.html

Madness if don't encourage him to go. He's no better than Manquillo and Yedlin. Grab the fee and get his wages off the books. Can't see us getting many more opportunities to get a decent fee for him - and in the worst case scenario you could see this becoming another player who we're loaning out and having to pay a portion of wages for.

That alone puts him at least on par with Hayden and better than the rest.

That alone puts him at least on par with Hayden and better than the rest.

Ha. I'd take a punt on him on loan, if only so I don't have to watch any more of Sean Longstaff giving the ball away 20-30 yards away from goal for the rest of the season. I doubt he is the long term solution though.

About as much chance of us signing Anjem Choudary.  Doubt we'll sign anyone.  Maybe some really poor, last minute loan on deadline day, after we lose our next 3.

We’re looking at Habib Diallo and Ibou Sissoko from Strasbourg.

Looking  . That's  is far as it will  go .

May advance to the monitoring stage...

Have we circumnavigated the ‘asking to be kept informed of any other interest’ or does that come later?

We’re looking at Habib Diallo and Ibou Sissoko from Strasbourg.

Looking  . That's  is far as it will  go .

May advance to the monitoring stage...

Have we circumnavigated the ‘asking to be kept informed of any other interest’ or does that come later?

That usually comes after THE WINDOW SLAMS SHUT

About as much chance of us signing Anjem Choudary.  Doubt we'll sign anyone.  Maybe some really poor, last minute loan on deadline day, after we lose our next 3.

:lol:

:lol:

Would take him as head coach. At least he has a philosophy.