Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Need that pic that froggy used when fantail said the same [emoji38]

First things people signing up to a football forum do are put in an avatar pic and head to the chat section :lol:

Fucking doylem, bet it's tubes back again, the stupid cunt.

Know there were some articles claiming we have about £11 million. Others £50 million. Judging off the way we're conducting business (£5m players, loans etc) I think it's fair what we're closer to! 

8 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Hardly smacks of a takeov.....

They club will delay making any transfer decision until the arbitration has finished. If we fail in it then we will have a small budget and be trying to get loans and freebies.

If we are successful then everything will be left to the new owners.

23 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

BUY THE FUCKING KID. 

Jesus. 

Never going to happen whilst the takeover is ongoing (probably wouldn’t if Ashley was in charge anyway). It was always going to be a loan being our only chance of getting him this season.

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They club will delay making any transfer decision until the arbitration has finished. If we fail in it then we will have a small budget and be trying to get loans and freebies.

If we are successful then everything will be left to the new owners.

Ashley must weep with joy when he sees fans as accepting as this.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Ashley must weep with joy when he sees fans as accepting as this.

Where have I said that I’m accepting this?

All I am saying is this is the situation as I see it, and I don’t think there is going to be any movement until August, hence why we probably haven’t really started discussing anything with Arsenal over Willock yet, or why we haven’t signed Ajer despite the fact that it was pretty much a done deal in January going by reports.

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Where have I said that I’m accepting this?

All I am saying is this is the situation as I see it, and I don’t think there is going to be any movement until August, hence why we probably haven’t really started discussing anything with Arsenal over Willock yet, or why we haven’t signed Ajer despite the fact that it was pretty much a done deal in January going by reports.

Hence the word ‘accepting’.

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

Just make an offer and pay installments ffs, like every other fucking club in the world does. 

Hopefully we get this one done because regardless if last season’s form was a purple patch, his energy and ability to drive forward with the ball at pace (+ goal scoring) is what our team has needed for far too long. 

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

There should have already been signings. It’s pathetic that there hasn’t been. We survived last year because of individual quality and one of them isn’t even here anymore.

Accepting that there won’t be any movement before August is part of the problem. There should be hell on. There isn’t. Great result for Ashley.

Knowing and accepting are two different things, even you aren’t stupid enough to not know that.

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I can’t be arsed with you mentioning me in topics I’m not active in and I can’t be arsed with you quoting me and putting words in my mouth.

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

As if Ashley gives a fuck. If you think fan protests would make Ashley double his transfer budget you must have missed the last 15 years.

The only way we get decent players through the door is if the takeover happens. 

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

As if Ashley gives a fuck. If you think fan protests would make Ashley double his transfer budget you must have missed the last 15 years.

The only way we get decent players through the door is if the takeover happens. 

Seems to have worked for Man Utd. When have we ever tried something as significant as they did? 

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Knowing and accepting are two different things, even you aren’t stupid enough to not know that.

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I can’t be arsed with you mentioning me in topics I’m not active in and I can’t be arsed with you quoting me and putting words in my mouth.

What a complete overreaction. You clearly missed the point. 

25 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

So what are you doing about it? 

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

So what are you doing about it? 

Not attending matches. Packed in my ST after not missing a game for many years.

Attempting to join in whatever protest/movement that is available.

Encouraging protest, hopeful that one day NUST will listen to their fans and grow a backbone.

Refusing to purchase anything from the club shop (or where known, any of Ashley’s tat shops), although I may accidentally due to his wide ever spanning portfolio.

Let me know if I can do anything else, I’d be delighted to.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Not attending matches. Packed in my ST after not missing a game for many years.

Attempting to join in whatever protest/movement that is available.

Encouraging protest, hopeful that one day NUST will listen to their fans and grow a backbone.

Refusing to purchase anything from the club shop (or where known, any of Ashley’s tat shops), although I may accidentally due to his wide ever spanning portfolio.

Let me know if I can do anything else, I’d be delighted to.

Pretty sure Stifler doesn't go to any games.