Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wouldn't surprise me if Edwards had completely made up the first tweet about choudary being done just so he could then say it was unfair on Bruce in the second. Highly likely he's always known the deal wasn't happening given how close he is to Bruce. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He could lose a job that he has no merit in having, so I can't see it... 

Exactly. He should be nowhere near a PL club in the first place, never mind one as big as Newcastle. What's he going to say?

I doubt he'd have the balls to question Charnley never mind Ashley. 

Ashley sick of Bruce now too. Brings in a PFM that just wants to sign British cloggers and then he gets mad at them ;D

Seems like the Kamara at Marseille and Cajuste at Midtjylland were likely who Nickson and his lot recommended when Bruce asked for a DM, but he's wanted Choudhury for ages now and thought he could convince Ashley with his sucking up and grovelling. Unlucky! :lol:

So here we are yet again ... with another manager that does not want to sign the types of players Ashley prefers to bring in. Now we are left with a very shaky squad for the season AGAIN!

Hopefully this leads to a huge blow up and Bruce gets flung out on his arse. At least let something good come of this please.

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Just to summarise this morning so far then, Craig Hope is banned from all aspects of the club, Luke Edwards is best mates with the manager. But it's Hope who is getting the info out of the club? :lol:

It was the same with the takeover stuff. He was always commenting after the fact. 

Anything that accelerates Bruce out of the club is absolutely fine by me. He knew exactly what and who he was getting involved with and did so willingly. He even resigned to try and prevent his new owner from paying compensation. He's been utterly complicit and compliant since he walked in the spineless twat. "What? I'm being shafted by a relentless cunt with a history of shafting people? I never saw this coming" 

Suck it up you piece of shit. No sympathy at all.