Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Nothing could be a bigger "fuck you" delivered to Bruce by his employers than the refusal to sign Choudhury. He's available, we have freed up the money, there's just zero respect for the fat blimp. He's been paid to be a yes man, not offer opinions or pretend he has any real worth here. You might not like it Luke, but tough shit. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Nothing could be a bigger "fuck you" delivered to Bruce by his employers than the refusal to sign Choudhury. He's available, we have freed up the money, there's just zero respect for the fat blimp. He's been paid to be a yes man, not offer opinions or pretend he has any real worth here. You might not like it Luke, but tough shit. 

Cunt Edwards is playing his sympathy card already. He had a meltdown because Hope has said the club were finished whilst Bruce was still trying. 

Not sure why anyone is worried. NUST are up to £144k for their pledge. Only 194 more years until we can buy 1% from Ashley and have a real say on what colour the toilets are painted.

Good job the priorities are in order.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Not sure why anyone is worried. NUST are up to £144k for their pledge. Only 194 more years until we can buy 1% from Ashley and have a real say on what colour the toilets are painted.

Good job the priorities are in order.

Not a single post on their twitter account today. Unbelievable really. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Praet went to Torino on loan? Why the fuck didnt we try?

Because Torino are a better option than nufc.

It looks like the Choudhury deal was all set up, but Ashley has stuck his oar in, as he is inclined to do.

The lad is no world-beater, but he's what we need at the moment, and Bruce recognised it. 

I fear that those among us who want to see the club go down will get their wish. We can't defend.

5 minutes ago, Cronky said:

It looks like the Choudhury deal was all set up, but Ashley has stuck his oar in, as he is inclined to do.

The lad is no world-beater, but he's what we need at the moment, and Bruce recognised it. 

I fear that those among us who want to see the club go down will get their wish. We can't defend.

At the moment we’re having to score two to even have the chance of getting a result. With that system and the players available, I can’t see that changing anytime soon

Edited by et tu brute

The unpalatable fact remains that 40k+ continue to facilitate and fund this charade year after year. If only they could bring themselves to question what they're doing for a moment and simply say "nah, fuck that, I'm not going" and cancel their tickets he'd run a fucking mile. The future of the club they supposedly love is in their hands, all they need to do is walk away for a year and they'd get their club back, the way it used to be, aiming for more, genuinely striving for the top half as opposed to crossing it's fingers and hoping 3 clubs are even worse. 

But they won't. They love the club that much they're actually funding it's regression. They're paying to see it go backwards, they're that fucking thick they don't even accept it either. 

Crowds drop to circa 15k and he'll shit his Lonsdales. 1 season boycott, that's all it would take. 

17 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

At the moment we’re having to score two to even have the chance of getting a result. With that system and the players available, I can’t see that changing anytime soon

Played 3 conceded 8. So theoretically, if we want an average of 1 point per game we need to score 2.66 goals to get a result.

I think.

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Played 3 conceded 8. So theoretically, if we want an average of 1 point per game we need to score 2.66 goals to get a result.

I think.

Southampton scored twice so we needed two to draw, same with West Ham. As I said I can see that continuing.

11 minutes ago, midds said:

The unpalatable fact remains that 40k+ continue to facilitate and fund this charade year after year. If only they could bring themselves to question what they're doing for a moment and simply say "nah, fuck that, I'm not going" and cancel their tickets he'd run a fucking mile. The future of the club they supposedly love is in their hands, all they need to do is walk away for a year and they'd get their club back, the way it used to be, aiming for more, genuinely striving for the top half as opposed to crossing it's fingers and hoping 3 clubs are even worse. 

But they won't. They love the club that much they're actually funding it's regression. They're paying to see it go backwards, they're that fucking thick they don't even accept it either. 

Crowds drop to circa 15k and he'll shit his Lonsdales. 1 season boycott, that's all it would take. 

well it's clearly this because that's exactly what happened - Covid hit, gate receipts became effectively 0 and he suddenly became desperate to sell.

All these "I might as well go, it makes no difference to him" types are either liars or stupid, and are just part of the problem. If there was a full-scale boycott, his position would be untenable. But no, they need to get away from their wife for 2 hours a week more than they need their football club back.

Dickheads.