Transfer rumours

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, sh74 said:

wasn't one of the italian players saying he was approached last year when we were going to be taken over. think it was immoble.

Didn't like the look of him in the Euros at all I must say, but a small sample size I guess. Haven't seen too much of him outside of that.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Wonder if we'd target these type of signings. Players not at the top clubs but still good quality

Exactly the kind of moves we should be making IMO. Great shout.

Edited by KaKa

5 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

£70m?

Pffft coppers innit

Wouldnt be at all surprised to See Man City really push for him in January. Desperate for a centre forward and worried theres another big fish in their shrinking pond.

7 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

There's no reason Haaland is not realistic now

Don't do this to me. That release clause is screaming at me but you'd figure he'll go somewhere he'd consider more secure unless they make major moves before the summer. 

Although it'd be quite poetic if the first big signing this new regime makes is taking advantage of a release clause. :lol:

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Don't do this to me. That release clause is screaming at me but you'd figure he'll go somewhere he'd consider more secure unless they make major moves before the summer. 

Although it'd be quite poetic if the first big signing this new regime makes is taking advantage of a release clause. :lol:

He'd be our Robinho

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Could see us going for someone like Tammy Abraham if he really kicks on at Roma. Would be pretty funny considering Rafa wanted him when we could have got him cheaply. 

He had agreed a fee of 20m following a loan spell when we were in the Championship where they were willing to loan him to us in January and we’d buy once promoted, similar deals lined up for Kennedy, their old gadgie ‘keeper whose name escapes me and RLC.

Edited by HTT II

20 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

In January, pick off some unwanted guys from the elite like Asensio or Ramsey. Plus some young stars from Holland/Belgium/France.

That sort of thing.

Ramsey is a good shout. If he’s looking to come back to the UK, it’d be a great fit.