Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, triggs said:

He was brilliant in Ajax's CL run. Maybe a bit of a system player though. Tadic was a false 9 so VDB didn't have to be that creative and could just focus at making runs to get in the box which he was brilliant at

We have Willock for that?

We just need some depth in January. The squad, with proper coaching, should be good enough to stay up as it is. However when we’re missing key players - namely ASM, Willock and Wilson - we’re shot to shit. 

Players capable of replacing or complimenting them will suffice and see us through. 

Tied into that, it’s crucial we get a team in who are able to tailor fitness regimes to individuals so we stop suffering as many soft tissue injuries as we do currently. It’s something Benitez and co addressed and most likely isn’t difficult, it’s just we’ve currently got a setup from the 1970s.

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

9 minutes ago, Mikky said:

He’s the one I wanted when the takeover first came up - no chance now 

I wouldn’t mind Belotti and Berardi though 

good shout from some V der Beek

Gosens - Kounde

im fully aware Koundè is mint but would he handle the physicality of the premier league? He’s 5,10-11 isn’t he? Might get away with that in La liga but I’m less confident you would in the premier league.

Just now, Rafalove said:

im fully aware Koundè is mint but would he handle the physicality of the premier league? He’s 5,10-11 isn’t he? Might get away with that in La liga but I’m less confident you would in the premier league.

Chelsea were after him in the summer weren't they? Think we'll need at least Europa League football before we're able to attract players like Kounde from the likes of Chelsea in spite of the boatloads of money we now have.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Wait, he got named?

Not officially but it is him. Pictures more or less confirm plus (ITK klaxon) I know someone who was at the bar he was arrested from the other night.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: fuck I saw the Brighton stuff but not any names. Scratch that then

:lol:

Actually don't want us to spend to much money in January. We'll be paying over the odds with the time of year (though we'll have to get used to the prices going up anyway). Players will want to join us so no panic. Keep the large amounts of cash for the summer.

Just now, ToonTastic said:

Actually don't want us to spend to much money in January. We'll be paying over the odds with the time of year (though we'll have to get used to the prices going up anyway). Players will want to join us so no panic. Keep the large amounts of cash for the summer.

We'll be paying over the odds for the next 5 years regardless.

1 minute ago, ToonTastic said:

Still would love Kamara, given our midfield. Providing he doesn't sign a new contract, his current one will have 6 months left in January. Could get him for between £10m-£17m, which is an unreal deal.

Should raid my local club for youngsters. Has two 17-year-olds in Ludvig Nåvik and Johan Bengtsson(Better than Alexander Isak at the same age, soz Nobody), who are both better than Emil Forsberg(Leipzig) was when he played in the club. One player is chased by Napoli, Roma and Bologna, while the other is chased by clubs in France and Holland.

Both will end up in PL, La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A and the swedish national team.