Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Christensen from Chelsea would be great he’s not a guaranteed starter there.

Great shout. 

Should raid Valencia and Liepzig. Get Jose Gaya to play LB from Valencia. Get Dani Olmo in from RB. 

6 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Our rags are linking you with Coutinho.

Pretty please with sugar on top? :bluestar:

That would be stupid.

Should be going for Raphinha. Realistic and him and St Maximin on each side of Joelinton would be causing all kinds of trouble :lol:

Edited by Flip

Think we need a top class centre forward who can alternate with Wilson. Given Callum is out for large chunks of the season, would have thought that's an imperative, especially since our other forwards such as Joelinton and Almiron offer almost no goal threat. 

52 minutes ago, JeffJ said:

Raphinha please. 

ASM on the left. Raphinha on the right.

Sexy results.

There's no other player I think would fit this team better at this point right now. Seems very realistic at this moment as well. 

2 hours ago, lxsln said:

Should raid my local club for youngsters. Has two 17-year-olds in Ludvig Nåvik and Johan Bengtsson(Better than Alexander Isak at the same age, soz Nobody), who are both better than Emil Forsberg(Leipzig) was when he played in the club. One player is chased by Napoli, Roma and Bologna, while the other is chased by clubs in France and Holland.

Both will end up in PL, La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A and the swedish national team.

Jasså en till sundsvallsbo? :)

16 minutes ago, Flip said:

That would be stupid.

Should be going for Raphinha. Realistic and him and St Maximin on each side of Joelinton would be causing all kinds of trouble :lol:

I laughed at that but I actually hope we can rescue the Joelinton situation. 

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Is Raphina even realistic? We're in 19th place. :lol:

If Conte (or some other giant name) comes in as manager, with plenty of cash to spend for their vision, I'm sure nobody will care right now we're 19th. Only way is up.

Think it’s really important that we’ve got time to assess and line up what we need for January 1st.

No more ‘knocking down Mike’s door’ and failing to get a fucking loan signing done with 6 hours left in the window.

While at the minute the answer is everywhere while I don't mind snapping up talent buying where we need it the most would also be a good idea going forward. 1 injured forward and a championship at best centre forward on the books isn't good enough. Hope those long contracts offered out to the likes of shelvey don't slow us down