Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I understand the idea of getting 'proven' PL players if we're to spend in January but surely the eyewatering prices will outweigh that massively? Clubs will do business with us but I don't imagine at a fair price. Players like Coady would cost a disgusting amount right now for what they'd offer.

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

so we don't have a sporting director, or a new manager, yet we're targetting villa reserves who have done fuck all in their career by age 27

seems legit

Sounds like Marvelous Nakamba's agent has been a busy boy

2 hours ago, Saudi Magpie said:

I heard rumors about Lacazette, I don't think he is good at all.

Ox Chamberlain is a good deal though

More than happy with these two, given some of the much we've suffered these last 14 years. 

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

I thought the 19 other clubs had banded together to refuse to sell players to us.

I wonder which one breaks first 

seems like a sustainable stance[emoji38]

but I guess they have no problems selling to the «caring and loyal» top six?

32 minutes ago, maze said:

seems like a sustainable stance[emoji38]

but I guess they have no problems selling to the «caring and loyal» top six?

Aye... Its just never going to happen. 

I mean, naturally there'll be a premium added if we're sniffing about, if we are willing to pay what they ask, anyone will sell. 

Clubs are just stamping their feet at the minute. 

21 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Can we just sign Alexander Isak please? 

He’d be on my list. Certainly ahead of Lacazette and probably Vlahovic though I don’t know much about the latter. Isak seems quite well rounded from the little I’ve seen quick, strong, skilful, can get in behind defences or come short and play a bit, scoring tap ins or from long range.

think we should go for the following in January

Tagliafico, Kamara, Kessie/ Tchouemeni, Isak.

Edited by Rafalove

49 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

He’d be on my list. Certainly ahead of Lacazette and probably Vlahovic though I don’t know much about the latter. Isak seems quite well rounded from the little I’ve seen quick, strong, skilful, can get in behind defences or come short and play a bit, scoring tap ins or from long range.

think we should go for the following in January

Tagliafico, Kamara, Kessie/ Tchouemeni, Isak.

I would look to sign both Kessie and Kamara, but it’s a tricky one because they could both be had on pre-contracts. We don’t pay the stupid fees for players that are free in the summer, but we need quality straightaway