Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Zinchenco and Trippier would be levels above what we have.

I had to explain similar to this to a friend. He thinks Tarkowski is a good buy? Although he could be, your actually buying from a club that is either on a par with you or below you slightly in Burnley, I went on to say I personally don't even think Tarkowski is Burnley's best centre back, I think Mee is better.

We totally need to be targeting players at bigger clubs than Burnley, FFS the Ashley years are over.

Our press is again heavily linking you with Dembelé. Apparently you're outbidding our contract offer (we're broke). ManU would also be after him.

Again, if we lose him to you, it's something I could live with. If Dembele gets his head down, and overcomes his injury problems, he's fantastic player.

1 minute ago, Village Idiot said:

Our press is again heavily linking you with Dembelé. Apparently you're outbidding our contract offer (we're broke). ManU would also be after him.

Again, if we lose him to you, it's something I could live with. If Dembele gets his head down, and overcomes his injury problems, he's fantastic player.

Can be play left and right back at the same time ?

Just now, Khalidao said:

CB in for Lascelles

LB in for Ritchie

RB in for Krafth

ST in for Joelinton

DM in to add some defensive quality to that midfield

These are priorities in January IMO.

Add a proper creative CM to that list as well

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Would be interested to know people's thoughts on realistic transfers that could save us from relegation.

No nonsense defenders like Ben mee, Lewis dunk.. we need defending defenders if you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Would be interested to know people's thoughts on realistic transfers that could save us from relegation.

Nobody really knows what realistic targets are. Lamptey and Zinchenko could well be realistic. It all depends on how much the board is willing to invest. I don't think it's a problem attracting players here based on our league position unless we're competing with the top 5-6 teams. Look at the calibre of players Wolves got in '17 while already in the championship as an example.

If signing players in Jan is a problem offer them a bonus if we stay up and a relegation clause with a fixed activation fee if we go down. All the upside of survival with none of the risk of relegation from the signing players perspective.

Edited by SAK

We need a new captain so we can bin Lascelles immediately. Any promise he had as a top level CB has gone, he’s now a total liability. Tarkowski would be a good start to the window, Coady would be another strong option. 

I honestly think we're still taking off to use a plane analogy. The destination of our January business will be swayed massively by the points tally come late December. No way is Dembele joining - even on loan - to be in the relegation zone. 

Can people stop posting what that absolute brain dead thick as wale spunk cunt says about anything. And Talk Shite man ffs it’s to sport what Farage is to politics. Scum!

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

Not going to happen but Earling Haarland and Coutinho plus Trippier and Tarkovski would make me very confident of staying up!

So would Charlize Theron