Transfer rumours

Yorkie

For the time being most of the better quality players we could attract are going to have some form of baggage.

But Dembele would be an absolute nightmare. In any case, not too concerned that te'd fancy coming here anyway.

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Putting a ridiculous price tag on someone who can sign a pre contract isnt a very clever way to stop a player leaving for free.

Yeap especially with their financial troubles. "OK then I will just rot on the bench for 6 months collecting my wages then leave for free" 

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think Ramsey has been mostly available this season, just hasn’t played much. Saw him for Wales recently and he was very good.

If managed properly injury wise he could be excellent for us. 150k a week is a huge drop from what he’s on right now.

How do you manage an injury prone player injury wise?

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

No thanks, sounds a right cunt.

Personal life

Dembélé is a supporter of Premier League club Leeds United.[59]

In July 2021, Dembélé was embroiled in a racism controversy, when video footage of Dembélé along with fellow teammate Antoine Griezmanncirculated online, whereby he was seen making derogatory racial comments against the Asian technicians in their hotel room.[60] As the technicians appeared to be troubleshooting the room's television, Dembélé made comments towards Griezmann in French, stating "All these ugly faces, just so you can play PES, aren't you ashamed?", continuing with "What the fuckin language?" before zooming in while laughing on one of the technicians faces, mentioning "Are you technologically advanced in your country or not?".[61][62][63][64]

Supporting Leeds ffs.

This post deserves more appreciation :lol: 

Edited by Kaizero

22 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Fuck this seems the easiest job in the world atm for bullshitters.

Any player out of contract or favour = "Omg NEwcAstLe HAvE juSt OffEReD 10 BilLioN AnD A CuRLY wuRLy FOr MbAPPe"

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Fuck this seems the easiest job in the world atm for bullshitters.

Any player out of contract or favour = "Omg NEwcAstLe HAvE juSt OffEReD 10 BilLioN AnD A CuRLY wuRLy FOr MbAPPe"

Just sit back and enjoy it man. It was a whole lot worse when we were linked with no fucker and no hope of signing anyone. I’m loving seeing all the stories.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Just sit back and enjoy it man. It was a whole lot worse when we were linked with no fucker and no hope of signing anyone. I’m loving seeing all the stories.

I'm starting to remember what it was like before when we were linked to higher calibre players.

It was a rollercoaster and generally not a fun one [emoji38] but at least we did sign people then.

It's going to take time and a lot of counselling to shift Fatboy's stink unfortunately.

I've not been a man of many posts during my 9 and a half years on this forum, but I've been browsing it constantly recently, and it's so good to actually care again, and even though most will likely be b*llocks, it's exciting to see who we are linked with next, as opposed to a late XYZ loan bid, if lucky, on January 31st.

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

No thanks, sounds a right cunt.

Personal life

Dembélé is a supporter of Premier League club Leeds United.[59]

In July 2021, Dembélé was embroiled in a racism controversy, when video footage of Dembélé along with fellow teammate Antoine Griezmanncirculated online, whereby he was seen making derogatory racial comments against the Asian technicians in their hotel room.[60] As the technicians appeared to be troubleshooting the room's television, Dembélé made comments towards Griezmann in French, stating "All these ugly faces, just so you can play PES, aren't you ashamed?", continuing with "What the fuckin language?" before zooming in while laughing on one of the technicians faces, mentioning "Are you technologically advanced in your country or not?".[61][62][63][64]

Supporting Leeds ffs.

it gets worse I’ve just watched an interview on Barcelona’s YouTube Channel and he has said his favourite artist is Pitbull.

4 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Who is the Barcelona fan on here again? Would love to hear the thoughts of someone who has watched him regularly. Dembele seems to be so highly rated but agree with the post above, always looked poor when I've seen him (although not much since Sky lost Spanish rights) 

@Village Idiot

I assumed when he went there it would be a case of him not fitting a team with so much possession, opponents really deep very well. Thought he'd be better suited to a team who usually try to transition quick from deep and leave him space to move into in behind 

Dembele's problems seem to be alot more with motivation, attitude and injuries than ability. He's definitely a quality player when he's on form.

Agent is reportedly asking for daft money, trying to get him 40m contract a year. He's axctining but could turn into a really expensive flop for whoever gets him.