Transfer rumours

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, buzza said:

just seen Morelos mentioned on another site, scores them for fun up in sockland. Worth a 20 mil bid?

No thanks.

Even with the question mark about whether he can step up, he's an absolute headcase.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Manxst said:

21, although 22 on Jan 12th. I’d presume he still counts as under 21 for the season? 

Say he's 22 when he signs then the ruling would either be based from start of season or start of when they joined the league. I'm unsure.  

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Don't need 3 RB either so that's Kraft unregistered 

I’m curious whether Manquillo was offered to Atleti - seems a simple solution as we are one in, one out with regards to squad registration.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Say he's 22 when he signs then the ruling would either be based from start of season or start of when they joined the league. I'm unsure.  

Under-21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad. For the 2021/22 campaign Under-21 players will have been born on or after 1 January 2000.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2247219

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

No thanks.

Even with the question mark about whether he can step up, he's an absolute headcase.

He'd be a ticking time bomb and opposition players would just target him. Not to mention the fact that he's average at best.

1 minute ago, Raconteur said:

I’m curious whether Manquillo was offered to Atleti - seems a simple solution as we are one in, one out with regards to squad registration.

Don't think the La Liga champions is interested in Manquillo.

Just now, Raconteur said:

Prefer him to stay but would be a good move for him. If so we need another rb.

1 minute ago, LRD said:

Don't think the La Liga champions is interested in Manquillo.

Not as a starter, sure, but he’s a good squad option for them. I’m not advocating it, just seems like we have to shift quite a lot of dead weight and adding Manquillo to a stack of cash for Trippier is a pretty decent deal all round

4 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

Azpilicueta seems a shoe in unless the Barca rumours are true. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We really need another RB if we let Manquillo go… don’t really see the point. 

Short term, he's fine as a backup. Long term we want young, hungry and quality as understudy in every position.

Just now, LRD said:

Manquillo can also play LB where the options are Ritchie and an injuried Lewis. Prefer to keep him and assess/ replace at end of season.

This, good cover, or a half decent player if needed...

Look, I agree Manquillo has been underused and underappreciated, but we’re all hoping Trippier starts every match on the run in - Krafth has proven to be slightly less than shite under Howe, and we really don’t need three right backs if one of them is first name on the sheet when available, do we?

I also agree Manquillo is leagues better than Krafth, but isn’t he (Krafth) on huge wages?

I think the club will be looking to shift players rather than cancel contracts or let unregistered players run down their contracts. All monies spent doing that would be wasted in a FFP context

Edited by Raconteur

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fuck off, you bald cunt.

FM or Edwards.  Not arsed.

I think just cunt would do. There’s a lot of sensitive receders on this forum who may associate both terms as a common denominator 

Just now, Raconteur said:

Look, I agree Manquillo has been underused and underappreciated, but we’re all hoping Trippier starts every match on the run in - Krafth has proven to be slightly less than shite under Howe, and we really don’t need three right backs if one of them is first name on the sheet when available, do we?

I also agree Manquillo is leagues better than Krafth, but isn’t he (Krafth) on huge wages?

I think the club will be looking to shift players rather than cancel contracts or let unregistered players run down their contracts. All monies spent doing that would be wasted in a FFP context

Just think that it would be counterproductive getting rid of someone who has in all accounts improved over the last year.

As for krafth, I would pay someone to take hi8m...