Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Nexumaster said:

It's only the 4th, but I'm nervous we've not landed anyone yet - need to get bodies in this week in reality for them to have any hope of being cohesive for the run of games we have coming.

I was just thinking the same thing. Here we are on only the 4th day of the window, and we're panicking that we've not signing anybody. 

In days gone by, we'd be panicking on the 24th day (and cursing the, then, previous mgmt and owners for being shite).

It's early days, and yes, it would be nice to get one or two 'in the bag' but it's early days - (hopefully) - the signings will come.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I wonder if we’ll start doing those fancy unveiling videos when we sign a player. 

NUFC transfer unveilings for the past 10 years...

I heard a name today from a friend / agent 

West Ham interested , We are also looking 

Breel Embolo (Swiss centre forward) 

cheap as well 

not sure if he has been mentioned 

might be one of those off the Radar 

currently at Bayern monchengladbach

3 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

I heard a name today from a friend / agent 

West Ham interested , We are also looking 

Breel Embolo (Swiss centre forward) 

cheap as well 

not sure if he has been mentioned 

might be one of those off the Radar 

currently at Bayern monchengladbach

Was a Drogba-lite wonderkid when he first hit the leagues as a young teenager but never managed to reached the predicated heights. Could do an efficient but unspectacular job imo.

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Was a Drogba-lite wonderkid when he first hit the leagues as a young teenager but never managed to reached the predicated heights. Could do an efficient but unspectacular job imo.

Yeah I watched him alot in the euros and he looked half decent (only as I had switzerland in my sweep stake) 

strong / quick - as you say would do a job to help keep us up 

Edited by JonBez comesock

8 minutes ago, Emotic said:

How is it that West Ham and Newcastle have practically been interested in the same targets for years, man?[emoji38] Does Nickson work for both clubs?

For a while both clubs were owned by dodgy cockney cunts. Maybe that had something to do with it

49 minutes ago, Menace said:

Embolo is frustrating as fuck

Has the tools but lacks the final product. He's a talent though and could still be useful in the right setup.

Edited by KaKa

PEA would be mint loan signing if we managed to get another quality ST in first, wouldn't be back for 6 weeks or so but would be a great asset towards end of season. Not sure if I'd take him on a permanent unless he seems to click here but a class player on his day.