Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

I haven’t seen a lot of Digne so not on board with the hype just yet. I need to be convinced that he’s better than Ritchie :cheesy:

He has 2 legs that work properly and he knows where to position himself defensively for 3 minutes of a football match. There you go! 

2 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Wasnt it arsenal who bid £40,000,001 for suarez when he had a £40m price tag

TBF thought Arsenal got a lot of undue stick for that as it was a £40m release clause, or so they thought. Liverpool argued it only give them permission to talk to the player. All very weird.

3 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

If we buy just one CB you know another is coming in the summer. 

Crazy times. Just can't see any of our current CB's even at the club this time next year (if we manage to stay up), Schar (hopefully) and Lascelles MAYBE! 

Edited by toontownman

If you want to play with intensity then Trippier and Digne are probably perfect at this time for us and light years ahead of what we currently have. Gives Howe time to work with Lewis as well. A Centre Mid that can cover the ground, striker and centre half or 2 is perfect, targeted right areas

Confident we can get him ahead of West Ham and the rumoured Aston Villa but depends where his need for first team football is with Chelsea.  He’s out of the team as soon as Chilwell is back.