Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Ignore that bald prat Puke. I highly doubt he's picking up the phone to Mandy and getting the inside track. He put all his eggs in the Bruce basket and shit out, he's completely irrelevant.

This 100% why would they let him know what’s happening 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Only way we have any chance of getting Digne is if Benitez stays in the job. If he gets the chop a new manager brings Digne back into the side.

Unless he's had his head turned already.

They’ve backed him in this window already, he seems safe for now. 

2 minutes ago, steve_69 said:

Where is this confidence we're getting Digne coming from on here? I've seen us linked along with about 5 other PL clubs, one of which is Chelsea. Have i missed something?

Everton have already bought his replacement. They will need to sell, I guess the only question is do we want him, and is there any competition for his signature? Ok that's two questions really, but still. 

I think Edwards is definitely standing on the periphery at Newcastle just now, he tried the other night to make himself "more important" than the two Sky boys and failed, its been mentioned for two months that they want 6 players and now Luke says 3, I just don't think him or his sources are current, valid or relevant, anymore since Ashley, Charners and Bruce left.

Easy way for a journalist to get clicks, I reckon. Bad news - Great news - Bad news - Great news. Couple of days back it was "Trippier set to sign - but will Chelsea hijack the bid?". Today it's "Newcastle has eyes on EVERYONE".

It could all be made up, but it matters nowt. It's all about the clicks.

Just now, kisearch said:

Why are some are back to being concerned? :lol:

I'm not and never have been concerned. All I have said is if (and that's a big if) Edwards statement that CM isn't a priority is correct, it'd be concerning. It should be at the top of the priority list.