Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Digne not even having us as an option? Prick. No wonder Rafa left him out.

It is disappointing but to be fair to the lad he is a current France international [emoji38]. It's not too surprising he prefers a Champions League club over a relegation dogfight 

3 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Digne not even having us as an option? Prick. No wonder Rafa left him out.

He's on pretty high wages it seems, will be interesting to see what his options are as this window unfolds. If he wants to stay in the Premier, can only be one of the Big 6 who would even consider him. 

Just now, Holmesy said:

It is disappointing but to be fair to the lad he is a current France international [emoji38]. It's not too surprising he prefers a Champions League club over a relegation dogfight 

Nowt against him having ambitions, but he's playing for Everton at the moment, not Barcelona. 

Dubravka

Trippier   Botman    Schar   LB

Ramsey   Joelinton

St-Maximin    Coutinho    Aubameyang

Wilson

I'd take that.

Edited by Sima

Most importantly, we need a striker in for the Watford game. That is a must win and we need goals. PEA is not the answer for that game. If he comes in on loan, fair enough, we might be able to get something out of him till the end of the season.

I'm so nervous we don't get anyone in before Watford. Jacob Murphy missed a sitter in the reverse fixture. Imagine having to rely on him in a front 3 with Gayle and Almiron if we dont have ASM back.

Not getting into the Ramsey debate again because I'm sick of having to explain long term vs short term. What I will say is that I just don't see it.

I don't think any of the local journos have mentioned him as possible or likely.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Dubravka

Trippier   Botman    Schar   LB

Ramsey   Joelinton

St-Maximin    Coutinho    Aubameyang

Wilson

I'd take that.

Yes , like it 

although we would need to wait until mid February/ end of February before being able to get that team on the pitch (Wilson 4-6 weeks?)