Transfer rumours

Yorkie

30 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’d take coutinho 1 million percent

Whenever I saw him at St James he was always a class above, fantastic player, if we get him and Trips we just need to make sure we have plenty of free kicks in and around the box 

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

De Jong would be some fucking statement. Why are they wanting rid? Is that just because of finances or as he not turned out to be as good as thought

More to do with him not fitting the Barca way -he’s been average this season 

add to that Pedri, Gavi and Nico - they could sell and strengthen elsewhere 

Found the reference to this on the Athletic it's seems a bit of a throwaway comment in a much longer article about the state of Barcelona. Feel we've just been name dropped as we're minted and not because it's something that's happening.

I'd love to be wrong mind :lol:

15 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I very much think we need a high energy DM. I think that's absolutely crucial. 

agree. If we want to stay up i think signing a solid DM and a quality striker is the 2 most important positions.

Still need a good DC, LWB and creative type who can play 2-3 different positions behind the striker. Wilson and Maximin are crucial and we 2 more of same pedigree or even better.

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

This would be the one I would go all out for :

Would be quite incredible if we could get him in this month. If not then assuming we stay up he would be in the top 3 dream signings.

15 minutes ago, Mikky said:

More to do with him not fitting the Barca way -he’s been average this season 

add to that Pedri, Gavi and Nico - they could sell and strengthen elsewhere 

How does he not fit theBarca way? The Barca way us basically the Ajax way isn’t it?

22 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Thought City would be interested in Digne. They're a bit short in that area. 

I'm thinking there must be pretty high profile clubs sounding him out, that would be why he's not even interested in talking to us. Chelsea, City, or even Spurs maybe?