Transfer rumours

Yorkie

11 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Is there anything to suggest we would ever pay someone that amount. Seems unlikely.

That’s what he’s on now. Between us and Juventus that’s what he’ll be on here. 

24 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Kin autocorrect. Fuck knows what jumble of letters I’d actually mashed into my phone keyboard. You could’ve had something a lot worse.

:lol:

Good, order is restored 

Don't think he's in the police, think that was just a story people came up with for why he stopped doing it when it was just because he didn't want the attention he was getting, could be wrong like. I knocked about with him at college at the time he was doing it, really canny, very talented kid.

5 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I’m jacked up on transfer juice. 

This , I can’t keep up , we have been linked with every player on the planet .

it’s at fever pitch now [emoji38]

Some more on Ramsey. Interview with Sky Italy correspondent Francesco Cosatti. Likely already posted, if so, sorry!

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/12040/12475651/aaron-ramsey-whats-gone-wrong-for-former-arsenal-midfielder-at-juventus

"There are many aspects. First of all, the many injuries and physical problems. Ramsey has never finished two consecutive games in full at Juventus.

I realistically don't see us doing a ramsay deal I mean it just wouldn't and shouldn't work for us financially. 

If he's on 400k a week I'm assuming that's euros and the max we would surely ever give him is 150k euros per week so that's about the 130k pounds which just isn't worth it and would make him the highest paid player at the club. His playing history and fitness to hit the ground running won't be there. 

That's just bad business imo

3 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

See the mail have reported a Premier league team have bid 7m for Nat Phillips which has been rejected as Liverpool are wanting 15m.

Might be us? 

That would be hugely underwhelming if true. I really don't rate him. I could perhaps understand a loan move though

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

That would be hugely underwhelming if true. I really don't rate him. I could perhaps understand a loan move though

He wants more minutes so looking likely he will move this window. 

But yes I agree, massively underwhelming. he isn't the most athletic player and may be OK next to vvd when you have the ball 70% of the time but can't imagine him looking decent when he has attackers running at him. 

8 hours ago, Minhosa said:

My concern is what a guy on £400k per week might do for team morale tbh. Unity is never more important than when you're in a battle....

I don't think he is on 400k a week. This news was false. Reported 7 million a year, so nowhere near.

12 minutes ago, joeyt said:

L'Equipe reckon we're bidding 10-12 million euros for Issa Diop

I'd be okay with this. Fairly low outlay for a CB that's better than what we have and he's still fairly young at 24. 

85apps in 4 years at West Ham so he's actually played more than I thought he had, always assumed he'd been 3rd/4th choice.