Transfer rumours

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Anderson said:

There was talk of it before window opened, available on loan potentially. Would love it, Liverpool fans seem unanimous that they've dropped a clanger allowing him to leave.

I might be wrong. But apparently he was on a pretty small contract compared to a lot of players. Not just the star names like VVD and Salah. So wanted considerably more and Liverpool weren’t prepared to pay, due to his age. Most fans seemed to want him to stay. 

I may have that wrong, mind. Just from

conversations with Liverpool supporting mates in the pub. 

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

De Jong's the type of signing I'd have expected to be out of our reach in our third or fourth window, nevermind the first. Refusing to accept there's anything in that.

It's the same with Vlahovic. These sort of signings would be more believable a year down the line maybe, once we've hit the top 10, but The Monkees wrote that song, and it became a classic down the ages for a reason. 

30 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Central midfield a problem did you say…

Put it this way, I’m that confident we won’t sign him, if we do I will get my picture taken in a Blunderland shirt and keep it as my twitter pic for a year, even if we were talking to him as soon as ManCity/Chelsea got wind of it they would hijack the deal 

Just now, nufcnick said:

Put it this way, I’m that confident we won’t sign him, if we do I will get my picture taken in a Blunderland shirt and keep it as my twitter pic for a year, even if we were talking to him as soon as ManCity/Chelsea got wind of it they would hijack the deal 

Can’t see him replacing any of Man City/Chelsea current CMs in all honesty. But if he does, I’d be happy with Kante/Jorginho etc! 

1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

We've got to be aiming for better with the money and newly found pulling power we have

I mean until end of season to step in for Wilson. Seems to be very mobile and a good finisher 

Had personal issues I heard on a podcast recently. Didn’t allude to what they were though so might be one to avoid or perhaps he just needs a fresh start. He’s been absolutely terrible the couple of times I’ve seen him this season.

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Had personal issues I heard on a podcast recently. Didn’t allude to what they were though so might be one to avoid or perhaps he just needs a fresh start. He’s been absolutely terrible the couple of times I’ve seen him this season.

Syphilis i heard

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Child health issues I think. 

8 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Also he has good hair, we need to take that into account 

I’d rather be bald than have an absolutely horrendous lid like that. Which is lucky for me. As I am currently nearing the Zidane/Friar Tuck stage.