Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We need to buy a fucking striker and CH now , these are utter shite .

Sorry but now pay a fee, get the cunts in , no time to fuck around here.

Knee jerk? Not after watching that 

May not be as simple as getting a striker in. Our players can't read each other's movement and passes find no one. We truly need Pardew-level magical moments to save this season. 

2 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Why? If you're a defender, are you looking at that performance and thinking 'yeh I could have been the difference maker there'?

If I’m a professional footballer I wouldn’t be looking at the performance and one result of one match before deciding on my future 

Having watched the game, the bare minimum we need is 2 centre backs, 1 left back, 1 defensive midfielder, 1 right sided attacking midfielder and 1/2 strikers(depending on how long Wilson is out) and even if we were to get all those, I still don’t think it will be enough.

Only good thing we can take out from today is, we need a fucking striker in quick before the Watford game. We can't rely on ASM if that was our plan? Unreliable.

Edited by nufcjb

30 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

If I’m a professional footballer I wouldn’t be looking at the performance and one result of one match before deciding on my future 

What about the previous 20 games? Or the previous 2 years? 

If I'm assessing an offer from this club I'm asking myself one thing; 'based on everything I've seen does this club stand a good chance of avoiding relegation?'

Having watched us lose to a L1 side where our defence wasn't really the issue, I'd have a serious and legitimate doubts of that being the case. 

I'd have second thoughts, when the alternative is just wait a few months where another big club will 100% go for me. 

Edited by Thumbheed