Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I'm not against loans vs nothing at all. As ridiculous as the thought we don't have money to buy people is, we know we won't get any more spend under this ownership unless a bullet is against their heads. Still shocked we bought willock.

The rate we have gone through decent loan targets to the absolute dregs is more alarming if unsurprising. It will soon be "they don't believe what's available is better than what they have" from "well placed sources". We will battle on with what we have, Bruce has full faith in the squad etc..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9902287/Steve-Bruce-pushes-Newcastle-sign-Hamza-Choudhury-loan-Leicester.html

It’s understood they would listen to offers for the likes of Sean Longstaff, Jeff Hendrick, Fabian Schar and Ciaran Clark as they look to recoup funds and free up space in the 25-man Premier League squad.

Choudhury made 22 appearances for Leicester last season but only ten in the Premier League. He has two years left on contract and Leicester are open to negotiating a deal.

Selling players so that we can loan some in is fucking retarded. I would be all for selling those players of it was to build funds to buy decent young players but to reduce permanent players to get Hamza Choudary (Who is utter shit) is mental

Guest reefatoon

It's more worrying that he is after a left footed centre half when both Clark and Dummet can play there, but he seems more than happy with fucking Krafht playing on the right hand side. If the cunt isn't going to play Schar to the right, then I think a right sided centre half would be more of a priority. God I fucking hate Khraft.

Edited by reefatoon