Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Newcastle United (23/10/21)

BlueStar

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I wonder if these type of performance will sway the consortium away from a manager like Fonseca ?

What, that all our attacking has been coached out of us? Think that's all the more reason to get a manager like Fonseca in. :lol:

Feel like every single time I've seen longstaff he seems to always think he's got more time on the ball than he has. Far too slow of mind for this level of football. Either the coaching team haven't made him aware or he just isn't listening. 

Just now, Chris_R said:

What, that all our attacking has been coached out of us? Think that's all the more reason to get a manager like Fonseca in. :lol:

No as in these players aren’t able to pass or keep the ball and so will not work the way Fonseca likes to play.

It's a cunning plan.  Our players are fucked from their bacon sandwich diet and 6 days out of 7 off every week so he's saved our best, Willock, Almiron and Beg Jow, for the second half so they're not gassed.

4-0 Newcastle.

Just now, La Parka said:

Eek. Negative, hanging on in there... look like a relegation side.. These guys should be busting a gut to impress. Their fucked once January comes..

Most of them simply aren’t premier league players 

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

We played like this a full two and a half years before he ever showed up.

Think he's now just trying to grind out results in the interim time he is in charge because we are in such a precarious position, and because we are playing a very energetic and explosive Palace side.

And there it is

I really hope Lewis can find some form or a new manager can get him looking competent because Richie should have been moved on years ago. Ideally we can get some results and get some new full backs in January. 

Just now, alexf said:

I really hope Lewis can find some form or a new manager can get him looking competent because Richie should have been moved on years ago. Ideally we can get some results and get some new full backs in January. 

Add a playmaker in Midfield to that shopping list.

ASM looks totally disinterested and as great as he is as footballer, he infuriates me the way he goes down, stays down, then complains and just ambles back. This is why he will never be a top top player. He’s doing a Zaha today for us, pissing and moaning around because nothing is going his way, make it fucking happen like you can and need to and should do. It’s an unacceptable performance from such a gifted player.

Edited by HTT II

Shit game. We look more organized but Palace have only scored one first half goal at home this season and there's been no Zaha today. They've scored five in four in the second half.

Regardless of possession, so long as it's tied, we've got the striker most likely to score off one chance.

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

ASM looks totally disinterested and as great as he is as footballer, he infuriates me the way he goes down, stays down, then complains and just ambles back. This is why he will never be a top top player. He’s doing a Zaha today for us, pissing and moaning around because nothing is going his way, make it fucking happen like you can and need to and should do. It’s n unacceptable performance from such a gifted player.

Lost his mate during the week didn't he?

All the earlier whining about the team selection, people need to get real, we have a very poor set of players with huge weaknesses in defense  where none of them are either quick or good and in midfield where they are also not quick of physical. Jones has picked a team that is difficult to beat, like Rafa used to, and if we can start picking up the odd draw it will be an improvement on what has gone before. Palace are a better team with better players, a draw would be a good result.