Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Newcastle United (23/10/21)

BlueStar

We are so fucking useless in the middle of the pitch. We need centre mids that can run the game desperately. If we can make the game be fought higher up the pitch and not outside our box, we might not leak so many goals. Defence isn't always the problem, the gifting of possession and territory every game invites and begs for opposition chances.

Just now, Scoot said:

Surely Almiron and Murphy on at half time.

Ah yes, the commonly utilized 2 subs at half time routine when things aren't going well. You should put some money on it happening.

Though it’s not a joy to watch, I think our football is at least organized and there is a clear tactical plan that is being followed. That’s a credit to Jones. Already miles ahead of Bruce there. 

But this half is a clear wake up call about the shocking level of play and talent we currently have. PIF will have no doubts as to the scale of the upgrades needed.

Just now, POOT 2.0 said:

People are just commenting on the game that's in front of us now. Not gone, not to be...now. What's wrong with that? Why does it have to have patronising laughs and "it's not going to change in 2 weeks/days etc!". Acting smarter than everyone else whilst completely missing the point of simply observing this shocking game, in real-time. 

Because it’s obvious. Ok Karen

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Fraser's a fucking fraud, the wide Hendrick.

He's also a gutless shirker. Can't stand him. I was excited when we got him on a free as seem to recall him scoring and doing well at Bournemouth, but after watching him closely he literally does fuck all. May look much better in a balanced side, but he's looked poor all the time with us when I've seen him. He can fuck off with Shelvey, Hendrick and the other useless tossers in our squad.