Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021 (SOLD OUT)

• Rich changed the title to Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021
  • Rich changed the title to Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021 (25 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021 (10 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021 (0 PTS NOW)
  • Rich changed the title to Leicester City (a): 12/12/2021 (SOLD OUT)
19 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Anyone received their tickets yet?

I only ask as I ordered them on Monday and thought they might've been sent out by now. Recently moved in with my lass and have changed my address on the club website prior to ordering and have a Royal Mail redirection in place, but some stuff is still going to my old flat...

Not yet mate, don't think they've been dispatched yet :thup:

Good Morning Magpies,

Friendly Leicester fan here, I wanted to make you aware that it was just announced that Sundays connecting train from Peterborough to Leicester has been cancelled. I imagine you will have a large number of fans taking the Newcastle Central - Peterborough - Leicester route. This is no longer a viable option. The only other train currently running from Peterborough to Leicester before kick off will get into Leicester at 13.50, with a half hour walk to the ground, any fans travelling that route will miss a good chunk of the game. Im travelling that Peterborough leg of the journey and being overly cautious about Storm Barra, checked the status of the trains and found it has been cancelled. I’ve emailed [email protected] but figured some of you may need to know. I’m not sure now how I am even going to get to the game, but if we make it down, have a safe trip you lot and enjoy the game, should be plenty of goals cos we’re both shite 😂

all the best,

friendlyfox

• Rich locked this topic