Newcastle-Online (website)

Yorkie

37 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

Well this is currently sat doing very little https://anchor.fm/LMGOutcast and was mainly used for protest content. All sorts contributed and it is all ready across multiple hosting platforms. I did intend to contact the mag at some point about it although their output of late has been a bit sketchy. If we could do something with it with a committed few and someone willing to edit (I can) but yeah to all intents and purposes it’s all there to go. I’m sure others exist to be rebranded/adapted too.

Interesting. :thup: What sorta listening numbers would you get with it? 

Pretty sure I had writing for the forum on my CV for ages when I was younger :lol:  How To Score Past Newcastle.... the answer was normally Stephen Carr.

Likely embellished the readership as being the number of site visits rather than unique site visits. :blush:

I remember getting tons of threatening DMs from fans of other clubs as a 16 year old having written for the "Who the Fuck are..." section :lol: 

Happy to participate here as well with written content. Can also help run socials and could participate in a podcast (but wouldn't have the time/capacity to produce one). 

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

I remember getting tons of threatening DMs from fans of other clubs as a 16 year old having written for the "Who the Fuck are..." section :lol: 

Happy to participate here as well with written content. Can also help run socials and could participate in a podcast (but wouldn't have the time/capacity to produce one). 

Aye, I’d get loads of abuse when it was real, none of this Stevie Bruce half hearted soft abuse shite.

Why stop at a podcast? Why not a full radio station?

6am - 10am - The breakfast show with @manorpark , positivity to start the morning.

10am - 12pm - Treble Joey  @Joey @Joey Linton @joeyt

12pm - 3pm - The multiple personalities of @Tubestationatmidnight. People would think it’s a talk show.

3pm - 5pm - @54on the school run for fatherly advice.

5pm - 9pm - Prime time slot for @HaydnNUFCafter he’s finished school and done his homework.

9pm - 6am - @Mike, people would just think he’s pissed as it’s late at night and not take too much concern with what he says.

Can I have the 3.00pm Friday slot and can we have big breasted Mexican lasses doing the weather?

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

6am - 10am - The breakfast show with @manorpark , positivity to start the morning.

12pm - 3pm - The multiple personalities of @Tubestationatmidnight. People would think it’s a talk show.

5pm - 9pm - Prime time slot for @HaydnNUFCafter he’s finished school and done his homework.

9pm - 6am - @Mike, people would just think he’s pissed as it’s late at night and not take too much concern with what he says.

WWYPU?

20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

F*** me . . 6 am !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wonder if there's any mileage in having an area acknowledging the thread about people's misgivings/conflict around the ownership and our thoughts on it? Feel like all we have is bad press about Newcastle fans at the moment and there's no balance to this at all. 

45 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:bob:

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

A 9 hour Pardew wankathon??

No thanks.