Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Newcastle United (06/11/21)

BlueStar

i joke a lot but seriously anyone frothing at the mouth that things weren't instantly much better needs their head examined. jones isn't a world class manager able to change things in 2 weeks. we're going to improve but it will be gradual and not overnight. get a fucking grip lads.

edit: yes, the performance is underwhelming but the absolutely cringeworthy whinging way over the top.

Edited by thomas

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

If this is with the input of Howe. Dear god help me.

Hardly looking to impress, I said a few days ago there’s no motivation for these players whatsoever, they know what’s coming soon 

Edited by GWN

Part of me thinks some of the comments aimed at Jones this last week have been a bit harsh. But fuck it, nobody is forcing him to pick this back three. Or put Ritchie up against Lamptey.

Brighton have been woeful themselves this half as well. Imagine coming up against this opposition and you're only ahead through a soft penalty.

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Of course it isn’t man. :lol: 

It's imput like that which makes me wonder whether some people know anything about football.

Eddie Howe literally sits in the stand and he's at fault for our performance, despite never even signing on the dotted line.