Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Newcastle United (06/11/21)

BlueStar

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

I'm not a football manager, and I can see what is wrong. Same with a hundred others on here.

It's not about him being a mini manager, ready to be plucked from the vine. It's about his ability to observe and critique a football match as a functional human being.

It’s entirely different to observe and critique a football match as a manager than it is as a coach. The buck stops with the former.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t think you’re grasping it. Go take the badges and tell me if you pass without basic understanding of football systems. Football clubs don’t just hire guys who can kick a ball to someone one you know :lol: you’re laughing at other people but this is legit complete nonsense.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

We've looked far better this half.

Feel it's more due to Brighton allowing us more time on the ball than in the first half than us playing better, but we undeniably do look better this half regardless of whos "fault" it is :lol: 

Just now, KaKa said:

Get Jonjo off for the love of God.

Like it or not, we always look better with Shelby in there. Who are you going to swap him for?!

If Willock comes on it has to be for Almiron - he’s been anonymous all game

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t think you’re grasping it. Go take the badges and tell me if you pass without basic understanding of football systems. Football clubs don’t just hire guys who can kick a ball to someone one you know :lol: you’re laughing at other people but this is legit complete nonsense.

Hasn't had the guts to implement anything which is even more unforgivable.

Proper pissed off with him. We'd better win this game.

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

Like it or not, we always look better with Shelby in there. Who are you going to swap him for?!

If Willock comes on it has to be for Almiron - he’s been anonymous all game

He's going to get himself sent off.