Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Newcastle United (06/11/21)

BlueStar

Just now, Smal said:

We basically don't have a midfield. It's absolutely mad. 

True, but 3 DCs and 2 wingbacks mean there isn't anyone IN midfield. No wonder we're swamped and overrun. Couple that with a complete refusal to get forward and no wonder we're getting beat, have no shots and have about 30% of the ball.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

46 passes in a row by Brighton. We never touched the ball for 2.5 minutes. Fucking hell.

Jones should be sacked at half time. This is inexcusable. Absolutely appalling.

Its not totally his fault, he isn't a manager and its clear to see. Blame the club for taking 3 weeks to appoint Howe and blame the cowards we have playing for us. 

5 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Look at the difference, in the rare occasions we get the ball Brighton press us and we shit ourselves.

We just never press. We just sit off them and let them do whatever they fucking want. It's disgraceful.

Yup..not sure it's because I've watched more football since the takeover or that I simply care now, but seems to be even more of this post-Bruce. Infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Its not totally his fault, he isn't a manager and its clear to see. Blame the club for taking 3 weeks to appoint Howe and blame the cowards we have playing for us. 

He was happy to get a lift in his fat mate's Range Rover to training. He's a fucking weapon and absolutely complicit in what we're seeing on the pitch.

Can't remember ever seeing us this slow, lethargic and passive in my entire time supporting the club. Jones is clearly piss poor as a manager, but these players are an absolute disgrace. Cowardly and inept on the ball, gutless and lazy off it. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Genuinely one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen. Anyone off this forum could be playing for Brighton right now. It’s that easy 

am actually in disbelief at just how bad it is.